Page 15 of 51 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by clez View Post
    St.Helens hillbillies will be attending once again. Cheque will be with you promptly Mick can't wait to see everyone again for another memorable weekend.
    See you all soon
    Paul
    Brilliant news!

Look forward to seeing you all again, chaps.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

What a lovely post!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    There is a field not too far away from somewhere, could be anywhere but it is not anywhere, it is nestling down a country lane with hedgerows on either side, it is not square, it is not round or even oval but a lovely slightly tapered on one side field. It is waiting patiently for some dedicated people, amicable and friendly people with a host of knowledge that they share with other dedicated and friendly people.

Where is the wonderful field you may ask, well if you read the first post on this thread it tells you where it is, so of you who have never been to this field, when you arrive will be amazed nay astounded at this wonderful field and its contents, waiting patiently to be used by you for a meagre sum, which would only buy a couple of pints and or a couple of tins of pellets, the value is fantastic.
    So get your cheques off to T20 ASAP and have yourselves a most wonderful week end, either that or stay at home and do the gardening.

I was there and will be thee (if the wife,s op goes ok)

Mel

Chippendale (with clothes on)
    What a lovely post, Mel.

Very, very nicely put.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

What he said!
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Just posted 3 cheques off today, however tonight i got some shocking news that Walter (those will know him from the boinger bash) had an accident at the weekend and had 8 hrs surgery on his hand yesterday...so its looking like he will miss the next one unless he recovers faster than the doctors feel he will.
    I have offered to bring him down BUT he has the issue of the dog to deal with also so it may be easier for him to just stay home...we shall see

So it may be just me and the Mrs attending...still not to bad

Tony

Quote Originally Posted by clez View Post
    St.Helens hillbillies will be attending once again. Cheque will be with you promptly Mick can't wait to see everyone again for another memorable weekend.
    See you all soon
    Paul
    ohh no...the dreaded hooch LOL

Ah, the hooch. I tried some last bash and was suprised how well I slept that evening (well early morning to be precise)

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Just posted 3 cheques off today, however tonight i got some shocking news that Walter (those will know him from the boinger bash) had an accident at the weekend and had 8 hrs surgery on his hand yesterday...so its looking like he will miss the next one unless he recovers faster than the doctors feel he will.
    I have offered to bring him down BUT he has the issue of the dog to deal with also so it may be easier for him to just stay home...we shall see

So it may be just me and the Mrs attending...still not to bad

Tony
    Fantastic news, Tone as regards you and Mrs Bigtoe. Hope all works out with Arthur...fingers crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fantastic news, Tone as regards you and Mrs Bigtoe. Hope all works out with Arthur...fingers crossed.
    Walter you mean Tone...had a hard night ? LOL

he has chopped off part of 3 fingers with what looks like an electric chainsaw..i have no idea how etc, i just know he is not to well right now and in a lot of pain.

I am hoping he comes, he really looks forward to the weekend away however its looking doubtful.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Hope Walter recovers enough to attend give our regards and hope everything goes alright for him

Chippendale (With clothes on)

Mel

Thanks for the nice comments gents.

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    Walter you mean Tone...had a hard night ? LOL

he has chopped off part of 3 fingers with what looks like an electric chainsaw..i have no idea how etc, i just know he is not to well right now and in a lot of pain.

I am hoping he comes, he really looks forward to the weekend away however its looking doubtful.
    Bloody hell; sorry Tone and Walter.

Every night's a hard night, matey!

Please pass on my best regards to Walter; here's wishing him a speedy recovery.

Er, erm; page 2 eh?

Er, BOING!!

Sorry for such a late appearance, but Brem's really not very good tonight.

The hooch, the distillers, all of the company, spinners for pistols, the hosts, the location, stuffed pork rolls, all day full English brekkers, all weather shooting, The hosts, technical advice, dietary advice, campfire yarns, Kits fitted while you wait sir, guns to try, guns to buy, fire control plant display, easy camping, free parking, odourless portaloos. Its the best value for money since woodbines, the T20 tractor and fish & chips. Get those £20 cheques in the post! Boing phffffft.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    The hooch, the distillers, all of the company, spinners for pistols, the hosts, the location, stuffed pork rolls, all day full English brekkers, all weather shooting, The hosts, technical advice, dietary advice, campfire yarns, Kits fitted while you wait sir, guns to try, guns to buy, fire control plant display, easy camping, free parking, odourless portaloos. Its the best value for money since woodbines, the T20 tractor and fish & chips. Get those £20 cheques in the post! Boing phffffft.
    Class! Love it.

I'd say you'd make an awsome PR man Gwyn ..... But I know you've already been there .... And doesn't it bloody show ..... Sand to Egyptians springs to mind ... I'm in the right mind just to send a second bloody chq in .....

I hope we reach break even soon !!! It'd be a waste to loose a weekend like the last we all had !