Page 17 of 51 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    I'd say you'd make an awsome PR man Gwyn ..... But I know you've already been there .... And doesn't it bloody show ..... Sand to Egyptians springs to mind ... I'm in the right mind just to send a second bloody chq in .....

I hope we reach break even soon !!! It'd be a waste to loose a weekend like the last we all had !
    Awwww shucks...

Right on though Chris. I know Mick does it for the love of the sport, but he does it so selflessly, he bloody well deserves a turnout with some easement

We've got The WAR meet in August & the Glorious Airgun Gathering in September, for which I can't wait What are we going to do for the rest of the year??
    Last edited by slinger69; 27-07-2014 at 09:12 AM. Reason: typo
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    It'll be in the shops in a day or 2, I don't think TD would appreciate me posting pages of the latest issue on-line.

Cheers

John

You could always read it in Tesco or W H Smith it desperate.
    :-) I get airgunner , not airgun world ... No worry :-) I'll survive

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    :-) I get airgunner , not airgun world ... No worry :-) I'll survive
    I get the Airgun Shooter so you go and buy a copy of the Airgun World and i'll go halves with you and we can read it at the bash
    I am a Yorkshire man after all and we are a little thrifty

Chippendale (with clothes on)

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    You 2 need to change over to Airgun World, it's worth doing just to read Jim's articles, let alone anything else!

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

CLOGGER is offline Ex proud Yorkshireman, Now soft southern shandy drinker
    As an ex-pat Yorkshire man with deep pockets and short arms, I think that I should be given a chance to chip-in with Mel for a look at the esteemed JT's article in Airgun World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beyond that, count me in Mick. I intend to make it there again - fairweather or foul. Can't wait to meet up with all you great guys again. I may even be tempted to bring along one of those new fangled PCP things (thinks --- AA410K, AA200 os Wobly Raider?).

Cheque'll be in the post box in 5 mins. when I take a walk down the lane.

Atb guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    You 2 need to change over to Airgun World, it's worth doing just to read Jim's articles, let alone anything else!

Cheers

John
    Agreed!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by CLOGGER View Post
    As an ex-pat Yorkshire man with deep pockets and short arms, I think that I should be given a chance to chip-in with Mel for a look at the esteemed JT's article in Airgun World!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beyond that, count me in Mick. I intend to make it there again - fairweather or foul. Can't wait to meet up with all you great guys again. I may even be tempted to bring along one of those new fangled PCP things (thinks --- AA410K, AA200 os Wobly Raider?).

Cheque'll be in the post box in 5 mins. when I take a walk down the lane.

Atb guys.

Yay!! Good man. See you there!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And cheque received today Mel.

Thank you for your letter --- best wishes to your wife and I will put your cheque on the reserve pile, just in case.

The lead I have for you is lead sheet so you can just use it as is for a backstop.

All the best Mick

Wife had new knee yesterday, bit of trauma before she went down to theatre though BP was 219 over 102, Anaesthetist came up and sorted her with some magic pill and got it down to 179 over 79. She was a bit groggy when she was brought back to the ward and when I went to see her she was being very sick.
    Went to see her this evening only to find out that the staff think the new knee has a hairline crack in it and it is slightly out of line.
    More x-rays in the morning to see what is what.

Hoping everything turns out OK so that they do not have to re-do it.

Still hoping to get down to that lovely field, and I may also bring one of them fancy pfutttt things, could be a bit dangerous though it's called an Air Wolf, growl it does not.

Fingers crossed for you and yours, matey.

Give her a big hug from your fellow Bash peeps!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Fingers crossed for you and yours, matey.

Give her a big hug from your fellow Bash peeps!
    Cheers fella.

Mel

Boing.

Psssstttt.....

Dink!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Wife had new knee yesterday, bit of trauma before she went down to theatre though BP was 219 over 102, Anaesthetist came up and sorted her with some magic pill and got it down to 179 over 79. She was a bit groggy when she was brought back to the ward and when I went to see her she was being very sick.
    Went to see her this evening only to find out that the staff think the new knee has a hairline crack in it and it is slightly out of line.
    More x-rays in the morning to see what is what.

Hoping everything turns out OK so that they do not have to re-do it.

How did it go today, Mel?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    How did it go today, Mel?
    Thanks for asking Tony, just about to post the news, After re-X-raying the Knee, the consultant says it just a small amount of cement or adhesive that has leaked and was showing up on the Xray, the alignment of the knee is fine. I'm fetching her home this afternoon. When I left her yesterday she was walking with the aid of crutches. She has not however got to put her full weight on the leg for six weeks. It is looking good though for the visit to paradise in September.
    May not be able to stop over but that is just a small hitch I will have to accept.

Thanks again for asking.

ATB
    Mel

Best wishes for fast recoveries to all our walking wounded: Mrs Chippendale, Walter, & Brem the lurcher. Then convalesce at Higham on the Hill. It's so therapeutic, it should be available on the NHS.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Best wishes for fast recoveries to all our walking wounded: Mrs Chippendale, Walter, & Brem the lurcher. Then convalesce at Higham on the Hill. It's so therapeutic, it should be available on the NHS.
    Cheers for that slinger.

Mel