Page 19 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    However visible, I can't wait till I enjoy the delights of your polytunnel again Mick. I hit a suspended golf ball @ 60 metres a few times recently & now I dream of the Quigley Bucket.

There is no such thing as the Quigley Bucket it's all in the mind or it is a hologram that switches off when the report from a gun triggers an audio switch. It is designed to fool the PCP men who will wonder why they can't hit the damn thing. it's only the springer boys who will see the image disappear then return when the Boing echos over the killing field. I must have had the quietest S at the spring gathering or the wind was against me all the time, my S only managed to make the image go out just once.

Don't think I"ll bother with the hologram this Autumn, the spinners will just be fine, oh, I may bring my Diana 23 and have a go at the Bell Target.

Mick, don't forget to put up the Bell Target, I like near things to shoot at, I think I'll bring a bottle of something as a prize for anybody who rings the bell seven times out of six, now there is an incentive to you expert shooters, eh!

Mel
    Chippendale (with clothes on)

[QUOTE=Mick, don't forget to put up the Bell Target, I like near things to shoot at, I think I'll bring a bottle of something as a prize for anybody who rings the bell seven times out of six, now there is an incentive to you expert shooters, eh!
    Mel
    Chippendale (with clothes on)[/QUOTE]

I like the rules for winning your prize Mel! If anyone does ring the bell seven times out of six, they'll deserve a bottle of Bells won't they? Passable campfire sipping too.

DON'T BE PUT OFF BY CAMPING
    If any of the excellent PCP guys or indeed other shooters out there are put off by nights under canvas or the outlay for camping gear, think again. A little affluence of inchohol ensures a night of perfect repose.

Google 'Go Outdoors', I got a tent, camp bed, sleeping bag & little stove for the price of one night in a hotel, or fish & chips and a magic lantern show with the missus. Used it twice this year already,with 2 more airgun meets planned. An exceptional, probably unbeatable fun for money ratio. Do it now - send that cheque! You know it makes sense. AND we know where you live.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

bottle of Bells? Don't think so, may be a bottle of "Barnsley Bitter", seven out of six does not warrant such extravagance as a bottle of Bells.

Mel

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    I like the rules for winning your prize Mel! If anyone does ring the bell seven times out of six, they'll deserve a bottle of Bells won't they? Passable campfire sipping too.

DON'T BE PUT OFF BY CAMPING
    If any of the excellent PCP guys or indeed other shooters out there are put off by nights under canvas or the outlay for camping gear, think again. A little affluence of inchohol ensures a night of perfect repose.

Google 'Go Outdoors', I got a tent, camp bed, sleeping bag & little stove for the price of one night in a hotel, or fish & chips and a magic lantern show with the missus. Used it twice this year already,with 2 more airgun meets planned. An exceptional, probably unbeatable fun for money ratio. Do it now - send that cheque! You know it makes sense. AND we know where you live.
    Also, if the prospect of rain worries you, you can do what I did and buy a pop-up-gazebo and erect it over your tent to cut down the noise of rainfall on the tent.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    Also, if the prospect of rain worries you, you can do what I did and buy a pop-up-gazebo and erect it over your tent to cut down the noise of rainfall on the tent.

Cheers

John

Noise, Pop-up-Gazebo! what's going on here, I remember slinging towels over the ridge to stop the rain coming through over our sleeping bags, Pop-up-gazebo indeed.

Pop up gazebo

I saw snoopers set up .....tent envy set in shortly after

Quote Originally Posted by Chippendale View Post
    Noise, Pop-up-Gazebo! what's going on here, I remember slinging towels over the ridge to stop the rain coming through over our sleeping bags, Pop-up-gazebo indeed.

I don't suppose the noise of the rain would keep you awake Mel.

You'd just turn your hearing aid down.

All the best Mick

Ear plugs chaps......that's the secret I never sleep under canvas without them ..... super drugs own are very good

I'll just take me caravan,home from home

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I don't suppose the noise of the rain would keep you awake Mel.

You'd just turn your hearing aid down.

All the best Mick
    Absolutely correct Mick, both of them
    Mel

Blimey we're on page three

Tony says Boing

List off people coming is a bit thin....!

If you are considering coming..DO...its a great day out, plenty of shooting, chatting and testing

How many we got Mick ?

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    How many we got Mick ?
    It'll be plus one cheque in the post for me please Mick!

I likes to be fashionably late - Not bewilderingly early like you chumps

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    My daughter Vicki says she's going to make it and is trying to get a couple of her shooting mates to come along too.
    More details later, and Tinbum will have to get his own tent now as Vicki is using my spare.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.