Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 24323334353644 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

I will get my cheque in the post tomorrow. Thankfully things have fallen into place so I can make it, busting for it now!

Caravan on the drive ready to go yeeeeeeehaaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    Well, we've just had "the chat" and its.....

All go go go go!

We reckon of we put gaffer tape over her mouth, the neighbours won't hear her and dob us in!

But really, she's doing better, our middle daughter and her (physio in training) boyfriend are looking after her for the weekend. We have access to a very fast Subaru if the brown stuff hits the twirly thing and Mrs Bum just loves her shooting at the moment. (She beat only me by 4 at the club today. I'm getting better!)

Andy, we'll be there early Friday morning!
    Great news. See you on Friday.

All go go go go!

We reckon of we put gaffer tape over her mouth, the neighbours won't hear her and dob us in!

But really, she's doing better, our middle daughter and her (physio in training) boyfriend are looking after her for the weekend. We have access to a very fast Subaru if the brown stuff hits the twirly thing and Mrs Bum just loves her shooting at the moment. (She beat only me by 4 at the club today. I'm getting better!)

Good news mate look forward to seeing you there

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy

All go go go go!

I hope you've got your own tent this time Tinners, as my daughter is probably going to be using to one you borrowed last time.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Quote Originally Posted by fatwelshboy View Post
    I will get my cheque in the post tomorrow. Thankfully things have fallen into place so I can make it, busting for it now!

Just the job

Are you bringing that magic tent that you just throw up in the air and it lands all built up ?

As you can tell, I'm a simple boy from the backwoods and I'm easily impressed.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by Snooper601 View Post
    I hope you've got your own tent this time Tinners, as my daughter is probably going to be using to one you borrowed last time.

Cheers

John
    Women John ?

That's stuffed it for my Mankini then, I tried it on today and the elastic's gone in the leg holes and my knacker sack keeps falling out.

Ah well

All the best Mick

Evening all ,

Not too sure if it's ok to post here .... I've got a tidy faber / hydrotech 3ltr bottle born in sept 2012 ( so 3 full years of test )

Brand new slow fill hose , rubber boot , 300bar

Posted it here because I'll be bringing it with me to the bash ...

Sorry if it shouldn't be put here ... Maybe a " heads up , bringing to the bash thread " could be created with a week to go .... People will know now what they are and are not taking

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    Evening all ,

Not too sure if it's ok to post here .... I've got a tidy faber / hydrotech 3ltr bottle born in sept 2012 ( so 3 full years of test )

Brand new slow fill hose , rubber boot , 300bar

Posted it here because I'll be bringing it with me to the bash ...

Sorry if it shouldn't be put here ... Maybe a " heads up , bringing to the bash thread " could be created with a week to go .... People will know now what they are and are not taking

Chris

You could start a thread in sales Chris --- with, "for sale face to face at the Gathering" included.

That way anyone in the midlands not attending could nip over to my place next weekend to collect it.

All the best Mick

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Women John ?

That's stuffed it for my Mankini then, I tried it on today and the elastic's gone in the leg holes and my knacker sack keeps falling out.

Ah well

All the best Mick
    She asked me if she could bring her little CZ, but I thought it was a little too powerful and would make holes in the targets, 240fpe+, and even with the moderator on it the sonic crack, Mach2, is a little too obvious.

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.

Cool! It'll be nice to have another good shooter there... I was all on my own last time!

All go go go go!

D
    Bloomin' marvellous!

See you there.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Fantastic!

You were missed last time.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Smile Sheet Delrin Please Anyone?

Has anyone got a bit of spare 0.5mm sheet delrin they could sell me at the bash please?

I want to make a piston skirt for my HW99, so anything upwards of 6" x 6" would be great - many thanks.

@ Mick: My missus is off to see her folks for a few days on Thursday, so would it be OK if I arrive mid afternoon? You could find me some gainful employment, if it helps.

Are we there yet?
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

Chippendale is offline Well stuff me, you live and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by slinger69 View Post
    Has anyone got a bit of spare 0.5mm sheet delrin they could sell me at the bash please?

I want to make a piston skirt for my HW99, so anything upwards of 6" x 6" would be great - many thanks.

@ Mick: My missus is off to see her folks for a few days on Thursday, so would it be OK if I arrive mid afternoon? You could find me some gainful employment, if it helps.

Are we there yet?
    I'll bring you some but it will be Saturday.

Chippendale (with clothes on)