Page 5 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: BBS Airgun Gathering, September 6/7 --- Event and Payment Details

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    And when you get above a certain age you have to concentrate more on the follow through if shooting or farting --- I've got it wrong a couple of times, but nothing that a good soak in vanish couldn't put right.

All the best Mick
    lol... Aye, concentrating on procedures is important for young and old alike... otherwise you can i.e. accidentally blow a hole in the roof of your pancreas or greenhouse.

Early days I know, Mick, but do you think there'd be a good chance that the nice chaps from Solware / Armex might be bringing along some more Walther springers for us to play with?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Page 2?

What's all that about, then?

Well, by now you all know what that means!!!!

Boing!

Pfffttttt....

Boing!

Dink!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.

Yay !!!!

Good on you muck !!!

I'll have payment in the post to you ASAP

Looking forward to it already !!

Last one was ace , sure this'll be a belter to !!

Cheers

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Early days I know, Mick, but do you think there'd be a good chance that the nice chaps from Solware / Armex might be bringing along some more Walther springers for us to play with?

No need to fret Tone

Solware have already been contacted and are happy to attend with a few nice shinny guns for us to play with, I've also specially asked if they can bring along one of the new Solware designed BSA precharged Bell Target guns for us to try out.

Thanks to my 18 Wheeler in the collectables section I now have the dimensions in order for me to make a proper Bell Target for those who are interested in having a go with it.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by chris.allum View Post
    Yay !!!!

Good on you muck !!!

I'll have payment in the post to you ASAP

Looking forward to it already !!

Last one was ace , sure this'll be a belter to !!

Cheers

Chris
    Are you fed up with that goddam awful plastic stock yet?

'Cos I want it!

No need to fret Tone

Solware have already been contacted and are happy to attend with a few nice shinny guns for us to play with, I've also specially asked if they can bring along one of the new Solware designed BSA precharged Bell Target guns for us to try out.

Thanks to my 18 Wheeler in the collectables section I now have the dimensions in order for me to make a proper Bell Target for those who are interested in having a go with it.

All the best Mick
    Fantastic news re Solware, the gun and the target!

Will there be a 6 ft.lbs power limit for the bell target?

. I look forward to receiving another of your excellent hand crafted cards Steve --- you could put Moonpig out of business.
    Well Steve you outdid the card by miles when you sent me the back block I needed to fit a Rekord to my Feinwerkbau sport --- cheers mate I owe you big time.

Don't worry if your name doesn't show on the cheque list straight away as I've decided not to start the list until after the first week.
    Well unfortunately I got a little bit waylaid last night so I must apologise for not starting the cheque list until tonight.

The reason I couldn't start the cheque list straight away was because I was on holiday last week so I thought I'd start it on my first night back home.

Unfortunately I found my right leg swollen up last night and ended up in hospital being prodded, poked and injected with rat poison as I was suspected of having Deep Vein Thrombosis.

After having a scan and getting the all clear today it's back to business as usual --- though I must admit I did enjoy the young Afro Carribean lady rubbing hot KY jelly into my groin and legs while carrying out the scan.

So the cheque list is now up and running

Wonky donky's payment is carried over from none attendance of the Boinger Bash and I really hope you'll be well enough to attend in September Dave.

So cheques received from Captain Bongo, Trumpetier and SLINGER69 --- so looking forward to seeing you back here, Steve, Dave and Gwyn.

All the best Mick
    Last edited by T 20; 24-06-2014 at 09:07 PM.

So the cheque list is now up and running

Wonky donky's payment is carried over from none attendance of the Boinger Bash and I really hope you'll be well enough to attend in September Dave.

So cheques received from Captain Bongo, Trumpetier and SLINGER69 --- so looking forward to seeing you back here, Steve, Dave and Gwyn.

All the best Mick
    Bugger! Posted mine at the weekend, so shocked that it's not arrived with you as yet.

No doubt it'll land through the letterbox tomorrow??????

Unfortunately I found my right leg swollen up last night and ended up in hospital being prodded, poked and injected with rat poison as I was suspected of having Deep Vein Thrombosis.

After having a scan and getting the all clear today it's back to business as usual --- though I must admit I did enjoy the young Afro Carribean lady rubbing hot KY jelly into my groin and legs while carrying out the scan.

All the best Mick
    Bloody hell, Mick. Scary!!

Glad you have the all clear matey.

Most of the nurses at our local resemble mongrel crosses of the cast from Prisoner Cell Block H and 85 year old Russian ex-shot putters, so you had a bit of a deal there!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Most of the nurses at our local resemble mongrel crosses of the cast from Prisoner Cell Block H and 85 year old Russian ex-shot putters, so you had a bit of a deal there!
    I know Tony

After today's experience I'm trying to work out how to make my leg swell up again next week.

All the best Mick

@T20, so glad you're in the clear DVT wise Mick. Could the swelling be explained by rum deficiency or roast beef poisoning? Looking foward to meeting & greeting the dawn again.
    Seize the Day! Quigley Hollow is a great place to start.

How's your leg doing today Unc Mick?

Slipping to the foot of page 1, eh?

Don't think so....

BOING ---------- WHOOOOOOOOOOOSH
    Last edited by T 20; 25-06-2014 at 08:35 PM.

Oh dear.......

We appear to have slipped onto page 2 !!

How can this be?

Oh well, what's a poor old Boinger to do???