Thread: Anschutz 380 For Sale

Anschutz 380 For Sale - SOLD

I am selling my Anschutz 380 to help put a little cash into my small pension pot.

This is a lovely rifle that can still mix it with the best but I am not using it so I am reluctantly offering it for sale in the hope that it will find a good home with somebody that will appreciate it and get some pleasure from it.

These rifles are getting harder to find - and there are even less of them in this top condition - so it is a good collectable recoiless classic match rifle that is also a very practical rifle to use and enjoy.

This rifle stands out amongst other classics such as the FWB 300S, Original Model 75 and Walther LGR Match as there are a lot less of them - but it can perform at least as well as any of them.......and arguably better than most of them.

A very nice classic air rifle that is in superb condition cosmetically and shoots as good as it looks.

This rifle can be inspected and shot before purchase or it can can be delivered by "next working day" carrier to any UK address.

Complete in hard case for £375.00.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=97 with hard case.
    Last edited by zooma; 10-07-2014 at 08:29 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Anshutz

Is the rifle still available ? [hope it's not an old post]

Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Is the rifle still available ? [hope it's not an old post]

Heidi
    Yes the Annie is still with me and it has not been sold.

I can have this delivered to any UK mainland address with the hard case by APC carrier for £25.00.

This may help anyone that is interested who cannot travel to collect it.
    Last edited by zooma; 10-07-2014 at 08:22 PM.

This really nice Annie 380 has been sold