Thread: 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cool Thank you Weihrauch

Hi,

Just want to say a big thank you to Stefan Weihrauch and the rest of Weihrauch for the letter of support and generous big box of goodies which has been very kindly donated for this event in aid of St Catherine's Hospice!

Looking forward to the 3rd August. Not long now!!!

Many thanks,

Andrew

Brilliant

Well done Andy

Its great to know that the manufacturers are supporting us in our efforts. The Goodies you showed us last night really are quality as well. Even though I don't have a Weihrauch I definatly wouldn't mind a cap lol

Now if somebody would just donate a rifle....

Cheers

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance View Post
    Hi,

Just want to say a big thank you to Stefan Weihrauch and the rest of Weihrauch for the letter of support and generous big box of goodies which has been very kindly donated for this event in aid of St Catherine's Hospice!

Many thanks,

Andrew
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Hi,

Many thanks,

Andrew
    Well done Andy & thank you Weihrauch ! ' me and Stefan are like that '

Course is looking awesome at the moment , sorry I can't do the work party this weekend but I'm off fundraising which seemed a good idea at the time .

Thanks to all the HRPC members that have gone above and beyond for this shoot and also to the people that have kindly donated prizes , sponsored us and donated on the just giving page !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thank you Air Arms!

Had further great news today that the lovely people at Air Arms are sending some goody bags.

Really nice to get so much local...ish support to help raise money for St Catherine's Hospice

It's going to be a great shoot!

A big thank you to Sheila and the rest of Air Arms.

Andrew

And its growing

Had further great news today that the lovely people at Air Arms are sending some goody bags.

Really nice to get so much local...ish support to help raise money for St Catherine's Hospice

It's going to be a great shoot!

A big thank you to Sheila and the rest of Air Arms.

Andrew
    First Wirearch and now Air Arms. It really is nice to know that people like this are showing their support for the event.

To add a bit more to it I was down at the site this afternoon and its looking absolutely brilliant, I even communed with a deer. I really am looking forward to this one, it really is looking like its going to be one heck of a day.

Oh and for Sheila and the AIr Arms team thanks for the support. I reckon you can count on a good turn out for HRPC for your memorial shoot. We were comming anyway as its geat event but really your support is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.