Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Thumbs up 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Hi all

Horsham Rifle And Pistol Club would like to invite you all to a FREE charity shoot in aid of St Catherine’s hospice.

This charity has long been supporting families , friends and cancer patients who have been affected by this terrible illness, without the caring staff of charities like St Catherine’s the lives of many could be very different. So even if you’ve not been affected directly I am sure that we can all think of someone who has, so let’s do our bit by supporting this great cause and charity!

There will be NO entry fee for this shoot ( although members will pay full price ) , however there will be donation buckets for those wishing to make a donation. All money taken will go straight to St Catherine’s hospice, and we would like to thank Ross at Holmbush for all your help and supporting this event.

Also if their is anyone, or club that would like to participate further and gain sponsorship from family and friends then feel free to download our St Catherine's sponsorship form.

>>> Please click here for further details and sponsorship form <<<

We welcome ALL ( YES that's ALL )safe and responsible owners of sub 12 Ib/ft rifles. And if this is your first HFT shoot then please mention this when you book in with us and you will paired with an experienced HFT shooter. Format will be a full 30 peg course! Everyone who intends to shoot must attend the safety brief, all juniors must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Booking in will be at 9.00 am with a safety brief at 9.45 am, so there is time to use the plinking range if you need it. Shooting will start after the safety brief or 10.00am. We will also have a side shoot that Holmbush are organising to test your skills which should be fun too . lol

Shooting is FREE, but donations welcomed when booking in.

Can I ask when parking in the car park please park as tight as you can to each other, other events maybe being held onsite as well. For anyone that has not been to us before here is the post code, RH12 4SE and once there follow the signs to the ultimate events. If there is any other questions then drop me a line .

Many thanks

HRPC

PS : If you can't make the shoot but would still like to donate then please get in touch or PLEASE DONATE HERE - https://www.justgiving.com/HRPC/
    Last edited by Kingplinker; 22-07-2014 at 08:51 AM. Reason: Added St Catherines website
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Well done Dave-hospice's are a life-line for the family and friends of people with this bloody evil disease.

Expect a carful from my end mate

What about a charity auction-I am sure most folk will have pellets, books etc they could donate?

Graham
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

St Catherines Shoot

We'll keep posting all developments for this shoot as we go along. For the latest information check out the HRPC web site and facebook page.
    St Catherines really is a great cause and with your help we hope to be able to give something to them to help with all the good work they do.

We can provide the venue, set the course and do everything else we can to make it a great day out. PLEASE put this one in you diary and help us raise as much as we can.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Please add ( copy and paste ) your names below if you wish to attend :

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    Graham Guest
    Neil Avery
    Rob Appleyard
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

I'll do my best to be there.

Do you want me to bring some extra targets for the plinking range?

Ewan

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    Graham Guest
    Neil Avery
    Rob Appleyard
    Steve Buckley

Your support is welcome :)

Hey guys!

It should be a good event for a great cause

It's great to see Graham, Bob and Neil coming along, but please, if you want fancy a shoot and help us support St Catherine's Hospice then please pop your name down and come and enjoy the shoot

Some say it's the home of witty banter, so why not come and have a laugh while enjoying the day.

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Spread the word

COULLD I ASK EVERYBODY READING THIS POST TO HELP US SPREAD THE WORD AROUND ABOUT THIS SHOOT.
    I'm sure that we all know people who shoot HFT but don't log on to the BBS so it would really be appreciated if you could let them know about this shoot. Its in support of a really worthwhile cause and we are welcoming ALL safe shooters who wish to attend.

The ground is truelly spectacular as I'm sure all the people who have joined us to shoot there will confirm. We'll also be working ahrd before the event to set out a really interesting course. This means that we can be sure of offering you an event to remember as a thank you for supporting this charity.

You might also want to have a look at the HRPC web site and Facebook pages where there are links to Just Giving, sponsorship forms and directions to our site. Its a FREE event snd teh sponsorship forms are just to help you if you choose to try and raise some extra funds for StCatherines if you want to, you don't have to raise anything to take part.

Other forums

Hi Terry,

I have posted a thread on the BSA forum, and would say if others are on different owners forums please share our main post with them

Atb Rob
    "qui audet adipiscitur!"

Still a month to go ! lol

Don't panic lads , even if we have no support and a handful of people arrive we will still raise a few quid for St Catherine's . It's still one of the best courses in the country , the venue is stunning and we like to have a laugh too !

HRPC - ' Putting The Fun Back Into HFT '

atvb

Dave

Early Days

Only a month OMG I'd better start practicing then lol

Early days yet and I'm hoping that people will have this one on their radar but don't want to commit themselves yet. Its a brilliant opportunity to shoot at a great venue and I don't think anybody we've had down there has been disapointed. Not from all of the smiles I've seen.

HRPC - Putting the Fun back into HFT

great moto and really does describe what we're all about, enjoying our sport.

And if we can raise a bit of money for a good cause while we're at it so much the better.

Cheers

Terry

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    Graham Guest
    Neil Avery
    Rob Appleyard
    Steve Buckley
    Rikki Ellis
    Jon Carliell
    Tony Archer

Last edited by gtott; 26-06-2014 at 01:10 PM.
    Never pull the trigger unless you know
    you are going to hit what you are aiming at.

Excellent , be good to see you all .

atvb

Dave

A few more

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    Graham Guest
    Neil Avery
    Rob Appleyard
    Steve Buckley
    Rikki Ellis
    Jon Carliell
    Tony Archer
    James West
    Nick Farley
    Bryan Beggan
    Tom Tucker
    Ros February
    Stuart Tucker
    John De Lang
    Ben Lomas
    Lee Banham

many thanks for your support

Dave