Thread: 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looking forward to Sunday

Not long now. Really looking forward to the weekend and the charity competition.

My fundraising is going really well.

What fantastic news that you have got some great prizes for the day, but it's for such a good cause that it will be my pleasure to shoot at such a great site.

See you guys on Sunday

Duane

All Systems Go

Morning All

Nearly time for the Great St Catherines Charity Shoot.

Can all HRPC members remember that we're on the ground this afternoon and tommorrow to make the final preparations. Main thing left to do are give the plinking range a "quick" trim

Could all Guests who are comming please follow the on site signs to the car park and park up tight. Theres no shortage of parking but we are sharing it with others on the day. If your new to the sport please let us know when your booking in.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Good luck horsham

Good luck Horsham, knowing how much efforet you airgun lot put into things it will be a brill day. Am looking forward to seeing just what HFT is all about and helping get some money for a great cause. You might even convert me

Good Luck

Good luck with the fund raising. With all the work you fella put in you deserve itand I bet your event will be brill. Am looking forward to my first go at hft.