Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance View Post
    Hi,

Just want to say a big thank you to Stefan Weihrauch and the rest of Weihrauch for the letter of support and generous big box of goodies which has been very kindly donated for this event in aid of St Catherine's Hospice!

Looking forward to the 3rd August. Not long now!!!

Many thanks,

Andrew
    Well done Andy & thank you Weihrauch ! ' me and Stefan are like that '

Course is looking awesome at the moment , sorry I can't do the work party this weekend but I'm off fundraising which seemed a good idea at the time .

Thanks to all the HRPC members that have gone above and beyond for this shoot and also to the people that have kindly donated prizes , sponsored us and donated on the just giving page !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Thank you Air Arms!

Had further great news today that the lovely people at Air Arms are sending some goody bags.

Really nice to get so much local...ish support to help raise money for St Catherine's Hospice

It's going to be a great shoot!

A big thank you to Sheila and the rest of Air Arms.

Andrew

And its growing

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance View Post
    Had further great news today that the lovely people at Air Arms are sending some goody bags.

Really nice to get so much local...ish support to help raise money for St Catherine's Hospice

It's going to be a great shoot!

A big thank you to Sheila and the rest of Air Arms.

Andrew
    First Wirearch and now Air Arms. It really is nice to know that people like this are showing their support for the event.

To add a bit more to it I was down at the site this afternoon and its looking absolutely brilliant, I even communed with a deer. I really am looking forward to this one, it really is looking like its going to be one heck of a day.

Oh and for Sheila and the AIr Arms team thanks for the support. I reckon you can count on a good turn out for HRPC for your memorial shoot. We were comming anyway as its geat event but really your support is very much appreciated.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Charity Shoot

Whilst badgering work collegues for donations,I may have another would be shooter to join the day.
    He has only ever shot at a fair many years ago
    but is happy to have a go and raise some funds for St Catherines Hospice.
    Good chap
    Diana 52 .22 short stroked
    AA S410.177+Hawke Vantage
    Think outside...no box required

Quote Originally Posted by sidelever View Post
    Whilst badgering work collegues for donations,I may have another would be shooter to join the day.
    He has only ever shot at a fair many years ago
    but is happy to have a go and raise some funds for St Catherines Hospice.
    Good chap

Well he is more than welcome Alan though he will be shooting with you for your HFT prowess , experience and looks ! ( ok the last bit was a lie )

Just a quick note to say cheers again to those who have donated on the just giving page , course is looking amazing - come along you never know you might even enjoy it .

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Dave et All

Sorry that I cannot make it on Sunday (off to France on hols) but I hope that people take the chance to shoot a top course whilst supporting such a worthy cause.

Shoot straight, may catch you Thursday night if I get my packing done.

Cheers

S

The more the merrier

Morning Alan

the more the merrier and its a great chance for somebody to try the sport out for the first time.

If anybody else wants to pop along on the day they will be more than welcome. The days all about raising money for St Catherines and having a great day out. We've done all of the hard work in getting the course ready so all people need to do is come along and enjoy it.

We were down there on Sunday giving the ferns and Roddies a gentle trim. Nothing serious but I really did find the industrial brush cutter quite satisfying lol. Still we left plenty of vegetation to keep things challanging.

Hi Guys,

Looking forward to this its going to be a brilliant shoot, and from the pictures and descriptions of the site it sounds like its a brilliant venue too, a big thanks to the guys that have been giving up their weekends to get it spot on as well as all the hard work they've put in to organise the day, sponsors and prizes etc.

See you there!

Jim West

Looking forward to Sunday

Not long now. Really looking forward to the weekend and the charity competition.

My fundraising is going really well.

What fantastic news that you have got some great prizes for the day, but it's for such a good cause that it will be my pleasure to shoot at such a great site.

See you guys on Sunday

Duane

Couple more

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    Graham Guest
    Neil Avery
    Rob Appleyard
    Steve Buckley
    Rikki Ellis
    Jon Carliell
    Tony Archer
    James West
    Nick Farley
    Bryan Beggan
    Tom Tucker
    Ros February
    Stuart Tucker
    John De Lang
    Ben Lomas
    Lee Banham
    Duane Saunders
    Andrew Boxall
    Nigel Wheal
    Alan Brooks
    Paul Calvert + Whichever reprobates I can round up from 26 Engr Regt to have a go.
    Conrad
    Nick Botting
    Simon Humphries
    Terry Lomas
    Ros February
    Lee Poat
    Lee Banham
    Dan Poat
    Tash
    Tarnya West
    John Waller

Roll on Sunday...

...the weather forecast looks perfect

The sun always shines on the righteous
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

The sun has got his hat on

LOL Andy

thats obviously why it usually rains when I'm out shooting, I'm not righteous enough.

Hopefully though Sunday will be brilliant weather, like you I can't wait to get out there and shoot.

Cheers

Terry

The sun always shines when you have fun Graham and we certainly do at HRPC , pm box now empty to those that want to send hate mail .
    Massive thank you to MTC optics & Gary and Sammie - We now have a couple of monoculars and a very nice scope up for grabs !
    Those of us that can shoot straight will be far too knackered to get the high 50's so get yourself down for the chance to win a superb trophy and some excellent prizes .

Just had a lovely e-mail from St Catherine's Hospice wishing everyone well and thanking the club for holding the event , hope we do them justice .

Many thanks

Dave

All Systems Go

Morning All

Nearly time for the Great St Catherines Charity Shoot.

Can all HRPC members remember that we're on the ground this afternoon and tommorrow to make the final preparations. Main thing left to do are give the plinking range a "quick" trim

Could all Guests who are comming please follow the on site signs to the car park and park up tight. Theres no shortage of parking but we are sharing it with others on the day. If your new to the sport please let us know when your booking in.

Cheers

Terry

Good luck horsham

Good luck Horsham, knowing how much efforet you airgun lot put into things it will be a brill day. Am looking forward to seeing just what HFT is all about and helping get some money for a great cause. You might even convert me