Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by BOB APPLEYARD View Post
    Thanks to Dave and all the guys at HRPC for your efforts putting on todays charity shoot.

It was a really enjoyable day and all in a good cause, which made it doubly worth the trip down !
    Great also to see that all the hard work you put in on the ground, the course, and the facillities has paid off.
    This shoot has to be one of the best in the country now;

what a place

ATB

Bob
    Here! Here!
    I echo all of the above-bloody brilliant day-I think Tony Archer hit the nail on the head with his comment: "Best course I have ever shot!"

Well done HRPC- you did yourselves proud today and are a total credit to the sport of HFT
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Gisaname View Post
    Can I offer a great big thank you to everybody who came to todays St Catherines shoot. I think everybody will agree it was a fantastic days shooting and I hope you enjoyed the little auction at the end, even if the auctioneer had a funny accent and threw pens at everybody lol. Seriously, the generosity of you all was really appreciated and I hope that all of you who won a lot are as happy with it as I am with mine. (I must be the only auctioneer who actually ended up in a bidding war with himself).

All of the comments we recieved were well appreciated and having you enjoy the day so much makes the work we put into it all the more worthwhile.

And best of all we managed to raise a nice figure for St Catherines.

I'm not going to go on and type up a great long list of thank you's to individuals because there are so many and everybodys contribution was special.

So I'd just like to say a great big thank you to everybody who contributed something for the auction, helped set the course, chipped in with a donation, offered us support, turned up today etc.

THANK YOU ALL
    You did a great job at the auction-well done!
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Thank you everyone that came , with your help we raised nearly £800 on the day !!! With HRPC sponsorships the auction and other donations we made an incredible £ 2000 ( yep two thousand pounds ) for St Catherine's Hospice .

Massive thank you to HRPC especially Terry Evans and Rob Smith , I bet you are as knackered as me today but reading the above hopefully makes it all worth it . We may be the Millwall club but its a great club and I'm proud to be a part of it . That course matched any that I have shot and Tony's comment made me think we got it about right , we cut that whole course out of nothing but it finally paid off .

Thanks to BAR , Air Arms , The Surplus Store , MTC Optics , Weihrauch , Holmbush events and countless others I will remember after this post . but perhaps more importantly those of you that made the effort to come along , I hope you all enjoyed it ?

By the way I said £2000 but we have more to add to the tally so well done .

Thanks again

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

St Catherins Just Giving

Don't forget the Just Giving page is still open so people can still add donations there if they want to. We have had some donations after the event already.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Really wanted to try and get down to this but just couldn't fit it in this weekend.

From the comments, sounds like a great course & a decent amount of money raised for a worthy cause, well done all involved.

Part of the e-mail I received from St Catherine's Hospice this morning :

Hello David ( she calls me David you see )

'That is an incredible amount of money raised and thank you for supporting us in this fantastic way , It sounds like you all had a really good time and I am so pleased that you would like to make it an annual event !'

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[