Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: 3rd August H.R.P.C. FREE charity shoot

Looking forward to this shoot to help a great charity!!

There is still time for people to add there names to the list so if you are free don't miss it!! (Unless you are scared)!! Like Dave has said there are plenty of great prizes and by the sounds of it even more to come!!

I suppose we should all try and zero the rifles before the shoot to try and maximise the sponsorship that we can bring in!!!

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

yep checked shifts ,well booked it off put us down too hopefully will have my 77 back from sandwell by then

Quote Originally Posted by greenjacket4366 View Post
    yep checked shifts ,well booked it off put us down too hopefully will have my 77 back from sandwell by then
    Welcome aboard Hope you get the rifle back in time , we have a huge plinking range so you will have plenty of time to set it up .

Well done to those with sponsorships - Nice to see another competition developing with who can raise the most , that's the spirit . lol

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Smile Further Information

Hi Everybody.

If your reading this, by now you will know that HRPC are holding a FREE HFT event to raise money for St Catherines Hospice.

The shoot will be held on Sunday 3rd of August at our Holmebush Farm Site. For anybody who hasn't visited us in the past this will give you the opportunity to shoot at a cracking venue. We'll be setting up a full 30 target course, generally to UKAHFT rules but our main aim is to have a great days shooting in aid of St Catherines.

This is going to be a cracking day out in aid of a brilliant charity so we are hoping for a load of support from the airgun community. This is all about raising money for the charity and we are welcoming ALL parties interested in supporting us to take part.

If you would like more information on this event please check out our website at:

http://www.hrpcuk.com/hrpc_events.html

or if you would just prefer to make a donation to this casue pleasse go to:

http://www.justgiving.com/hrpc

Thanks for taking the time to read this.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

I'm up for this !
    H.R.P.C.....and proud of it

A few more names

David Dawes
    Rob Smith
    Terry Evans
    Graham Guest
    Neil Avery
    Rob Appleyard
    Steve Buckley
    Rikki Ellis
    Jon Carliell
    Tony Archer
    James West
    Nick Farley
    Bryan Beggan
    Tom Tucker
    Ros February
    Stuart Tucker
    John De Lang
    Ben Lomas
    Lee Banham
    Duane Saunders
    Andrew Boxall
    Nigel Wheal
    Alan Brooks
    Paul Calvert + Whichever reprobates I can round up from 26 Engr Regt to have a go.
    Conrad
    Nick Botting
    Simon Humphries
    Terry Lomas
    Ros February
    Lee Poat
    Lee Banham
    Dan Poat
    Tash

Thanks again for your support , nice engraved trophy sorted and yet another top prize donated by a well known scope company .

Great night at the club yesterday , well impressed by all the HRPC members who are getting sponsorships . If you fancy making a few quid then please download a form !

cheers

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quick Update

* Please park as close as possible when attending , the car park is huge but some people park like they are shopping at Tesco's .

We will have a FUN speed shoot on the range before the shoot which looks like a great laugh shoot against your mates for the chance to win a paintball day out for the family ! Holmbush Events are kindly running this and stumping up the prize so many thanks to them for this .

We will also have free squash at the plinking range and booking in office although we will not be offering tea and coffee as it will be too hot and sunny on the day of the shoot . Sun cream will be available which a page three model can apply for a small donation .

atvb

Dave

[Sun cream will be available which a page three model can apply for a small donation .

atvb

Dave[/QUOTE]

Cheeky sod-I was the cover model for essential airguns, not page three.Harrumph!!

Speed shoot should be a formality for you Davey-boy-your missus told me you were quick
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    [Sun cream will be available which a page three model can apply for a small donation .

Speed shoot should be a formality for you Davey-boy-your missus told me you were quick
    I know that's a lie as we don't have a phone in the cellar

Onwards & Upwards , we also have a nice Gerber Knife giveaway too but you've gotta be in it to win it .

atvb

Dave

C'mon

Get your names down on aid of St Catherine's, a great Sussex charity ��

thanks to everyone for there support

Dave

Its going to be a great days shooting at a course few people have shot on before and in aid of a great charity.

With any luck we might even have some sunshine. What could be better.

Just giving page update

Hi

Just an update for anyone wishing to donate to St Catherine's Hospice - just giving page has now been updated https://www.justgiving.com/HRPC/

Thank you very much indeed to those that have already donated and the countless others supporting this via sponsorships etc .

As Terry says this will be a totally new course which I'm sure you will like .

atvb

Dave

Holmbush Farm

For those of you who have asked me the shoot is taking place at Holmbush Farm, off the A264 between Horsham and Crawley. For anyone that has not been to us before here is the post code, RH12 4SE and once there follow the signs to the ultimate events

Booking in will be at 9.00 am with a safety brief at 9.45 am, so there is time to use the plinking range if you need it. Shooting will start after the safety brief or 10.00am. If your new to HFT please let us know when you book in and we'll pair you off with an experienced shooter.

You can get further details from our website.

http://www.hrpcuk.com/hrpc_events.html

Cheers

Terry

Cool Thank you Weihrauch

Hi,

Just want to say a big thank you to Stefan Weihrauch and the rest of Weihrauch for the letter of support and generous big box of goodies which has been very kindly donated for this event in aid of St Catherine's Hospice!

Looking forward to the 3rd August. Not long now!!!

Many thanks,

Andrew

Brilliant

Well done Andy

Its great to know that the manufacturers are supporting us in our efforts. The Goodies you showed us last night really are quality as well. Even though I don't have a Weihrauch I definatly wouldn't mind a cap lol

Now if somebody would just donate a rifle....

Cheers

Terry

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance View Post
    Hi,

Just want to say a big thank you to Stefan Weihrauch and the rest of Weihrauch for the letter of support and generous big box of goodies which has been very kindly donated for this event in aid of St Catherine's Hospice!

Looking forward to the 3rd August. Not long now!!!

Many thanks,

Andrew