Thread: looking for a 6 yrd pistol postal comp

looking for a 6 yrd pistol postal comp

Looking for a 6 yrd pistol postal comp to shoot off the dust of my LP5 magnum, Hatsan 25 Supercharger and tempests.
    I know the MRL and UBC but I prefer 2 handed as the LP5 magnum and Hatsan are large pistols.
    Anyone knows such a postal?

I know the ubc 10m is 2 handed too but I cant shoot that at home..
    ATB,
    yana

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post
    Looking for a 6 yrd pistol postal comp to shoot off the dust of my LP5 magnum, Hatsan 25 Supercharger and tempests.
    I know the MRL and UBC but I prefer 2 handed as the LP5 magnum and Hatsan are large pistols.

Don't know of such a comp, but CAPA do a 6yd bench rest comp would that help with the heavy pistols?, ...mike...

Quote Originally Posted by hwtyger View Post

UBC also do a 1 & 2 handed 6 yard, open & optic comp aswell, you've just missed the first 2 rounds though.

If you want to shoot pure 2 handed, you'll need to enter their Police and other similar syle comps with a semi auto repeater pistol as most are shot against a timer.

Past that your going to struggle for 2 handed comps as nearly all are aimed at target style pistols which really are 1 handed affairs

ATB

Sean
    Slowly morphing into an RWS/Diana/Original fanboy.

Definitely a springer fanboy.