Thread: Henry Krank cannon

Henry Krank cannon

Does anyone have a cannon on their FAC from Henry Krank? If so, what are they like, are they any good? Are there any other places that sell these types of cannons?

I'm assuming that for storage the barrel can be removed and stored in your gun cabinet instead of storing the entire cannon?

Quote Originally Posted by parabellum View Post
    I'm assuming that for storage the barrel can be removed and stored in your gun cabinet instead of storing the entire cannon?
    Huh?

I guess that the crooks are lining up ten deep in your neighbourhood to get the chance of stealing this 'weapon of mass destruction', right?

I'm laffing, and I really shouldn't, sorry.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NLbaJvl77bc

Poor little cannon........

Anyhow, here in UK if it measures 24" or more from touchhole to muzzle and has a bore of up to 2" then it is classed as a shotgun.

Less than that length, like the .69cal Napoleon III cannon, and it is classed as a Section 1 firearm.

VERY sensible decision by HM Home Office, IMO, as this 15 pound cannon with its 12" diameter wheels would be easily concealable about your person if you had a mind to hold up the corner store with it...[sarcasm off].

tac
    Last edited by tacfoley; 02-07-2014 at 10:55 AM.