Thread: MPL Results July - December 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

great effort plus encouragement.have a great holiday.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Have a good holiday George

The address to send all of the new Autumn series MPL postal competition scores to is still 6ydmpl@gmail.com
    Last edited by zooma; 07-07-2014 at 03:18 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Hi all
    I'm back from my hols so you can start sending in your scores for the July - December MPL autumn series. Please say if it is pistol or rifle and what make and model as it makes it interesting for us all to see what you are using.
    Send them to 6ydmpl@gmail.com

Good shooting

Best cheers
    George

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

hi George hope the hols went well,looks like time to get our b/sides in gear.ive acquired some new hardware for the kick off;not saying that my scores
    will improve ! after the hurricane brothers im using a rather butch hw45 and a more laid back antique mk4 hammerli for the rifle ,just finished kitting her out with a nice diopter ,adj butt [wish i had one for my cycling] and a nice set of various front elements.
    bob.
    ps dont ask phill what hes using, hes playing his cards very close to his gun bag!.
    ps ps . nasty shock with the mk4 lastnight as i closed the sidelever onto its pin the retaining spring catch snapped in half ,leaving the lever flapping in fresh air.there is as much chance of getting one of these as national health hens dentures!! an early morning into the workshop ,question is how to make a catch out of spring steel after its hardened ;it came down to steel pallet banding steel ,cut to length and the use of a good old box folder much cursing! four forms in a length of 28mm with an internal dim of 5mm;its done fitted only to find the cocking arm is bowed after 30yrs of use ,this bow stopped the new catch from retaining securely
    out with an ally former copper hide hammer then careful tapping true ;the result a smooth lock in and a pleasure to use [panic over]a case of needs must the devil drives.
    Last edited by red bob; 24-07-2014 at 09:31 PM.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Scores starting to arrive!

George

Some stunning rifle scores - well done!

George

scores updated - les has managed to keep up the massive improvement.

George