Thread: MPL Results July - December 2014

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Air pistol is bad enough my wife put a pellet hole with the LP2 you sold us through a very flimsy door in the house we are renting, a good foot outside the 4x4 backstop we hang on the door. I did manage to "invisibly mend it" as the door has gone out of style and could not replace it. Glad it was not me as she would have killed me!!

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

ahh you see the various shooting disciplines can overlap;my first months rifle score reflects my inexperience at timing the release. As i sway to and fro past the target centre and simultaneously closing my eye/eyes as i do so ! if a flyer is suspected i may well keep my eyes shut for a considerable period while i conjure up a valid reason why this may have occurred;there by saving my fragile confidence from imminent melt down.
    my last card was looking to be an encouraging improvement ;when on the last disc a hole appeared mysteriously in the 6 ;i almost looked behind me to see where it had come from!! my reassuring conclusion was i had loaded the pellet back to front so in fact it was a remarkably fine shot considering the lack of aerodynamics .some have said i suffer from "self delusion" but ive told myself that they really don't know what their talking about.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,