I've thoroughly enjoyed my 10m air rifle shooting and managed to win the league last season. Some of you have given me great advice over the years and Robin C in particular, has been incredibly helpful and has given me a number of coaching sessions face to face. I've now achieved my objective so it's maybe time to move on.

For the first time in 5 years, I haven't been shooting 10m rifle (since Mar) and TBH, don't miss it as I'm up to other things

Can anyone please give me any idea of what my FWB would be worth - I think it might be the 'Basic' model but AFAIK, it has the same action as the alu models. I have used it for 3 or 4 years and before that, it was owned by a kid who has rapidly lost interest so was little used. It has been faultless all the time I've owned it and after every tin of pellets, it gets a good clean and lube. I would describe it as being in good to very good condition. I have a set of sight risers on it as well.

Suggestions for a selling price would be welcome. A few people locally are interested but I really don't have much of a clue as to what this is worth.

Thanks in advance. :0