Thread: Valuation please for a FWB 700

Valuation please for a FWB 700

I've thoroughly enjoyed my 10m air rifle shooting and managed to win the league last season. Some of you have given me great advice over the years and Robin C in particular, has been incredibly helpful and has given me a number of coaching sessions face to face. I've now achieved my objective so it's maybe time to move on.

For the first time in 5 years, I haven't been shooting 10m rifle (since Mar) and TBH, don't miss it as I'm up to other things

Can anyone please give me any idea of what my FWB would be worth - I think it might be the 'Basic' model but AFAIK, it has the same action as the alu models. I have used it for 3 or 4 years and before that, it was owned by a kid who has rapidly lost interest so was little used. It has been faultless all the time I've owned it and after every tin of pellets, it gets a good clean and lube. I would describe it as being in good to very good condition. I have a set of sight risers on it as well.

Suggestions for a selling price would be welcome. A few people locally are interested but I really don't have much of a clue as to what this is worth.

Thanks in advance. :0

Valuation

I would say its worth £300 i will collect it tomorrow if thats ok

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Rifle

Hi Duncan
    I'll email you.
    regards
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by buzzz View Post
    I would say its worth £300 i will collect it tomorrow if thats ok
    Must say was hoping for somewhat more than that

Feinwerkbau

£700-£1000 I would put at a more realistic guess provided it's a current or recent model (no idea really I looked on a few sites last night finding similar PCP rifles from £1300-£2400)

Heidi

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    £700-£1000 I would put at a more realistic guess provided it's a current or recent model (no idea really I looked on a few sites last night finding similar PCP rifles from £1300-£2400)

Heidi
    Thanks Heidi
    And any more comments would be very welcome!

Hi Duncan,

Some pictures would help us to identify the model exactly and help you to price it more accurately.

Whatever version it is, it sounds like it shoots well enough
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.