Thread: Walther/Feinwerkbau PCP Close to norfolk

Walther/Feinwerkbau PCP Close to norfolk

Does anyone know of a RFD who stocks either Walther or Feinwerkbau PCP Match rifles close to Norfolk ? Appears they're few and far between probably due to cost

I'm after a PCP version not a spring

Heidi

Bedford Target Supplies might be able to help you, although not particularly close to you. If they don't have them in stock for viewing they might know of other suppliers in your area or at least provide you with the UK Distributors contact details.

HTH, Vic Thompson.

Buy from here http://www.euroshooting.eu/en/ and get it delivered to your door excellent man to deal with and it will cost less .

Quote Originally Posted by Heidi View Post
    Does anyone know of a RFD who stocks either Walther or Feinwerkbau PCP Match rifles close to Norfolk ? Appears they're few and far between probably due to cost

Heidi

Walther/Feinwerkbau

Excellent site thanks. Curious though how is it legal for them to post weapons ? [Or shouldn't I ask]

Heidi

Its completely legal our silly face to face laws don't apply in Germany as long as the rifle is not over 6 ft lbs and the paper work is in order no problem
    and there is no extras as the VAT is paid at source this is one advantage of being in the EU (it's about the only one) there are a lot of members getting their gear from the EU now bear in mind that the legal limit for Germany is 6ft lbs

Excellent site thanks. Curious though how is it legal for them to post weapons ? [Or shouldn't I ask]

Heidi

Feinwerkbau

That's great I only shoot 10m currently so 6ft/lb is fine. Working out the exchange rates now.

UK does have some really weird laws.

Heidi

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Heidi
    Heidi
    There is nothing in Norfolk, or even close, and actualy very little even held in stock in the UK, the demand is so little that even the importers only import to fullfil orders.
    If you would like to see or try FWB's or Walthers, contact me and I will arrange some thing for you at Norwich City Target Club which is 10 mt only.
    We have a club FWB 700 basic, and a Walther LG300XT wood, and a LG300 Junior (currently weighted up to adult weight and with a barrel extension, and is being used by a lady). We have members with a FWB 700 alloy, and with Walther LG400 Alutecs, and also a special LG400 in a wood Junior stock, and one with a Steyr LG110 which is worth considering.
    Robin
    Last edited by RobinC; 14-07-2014 at 10:53 AM.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Hi
    The following is a good supplier, based just outside Nottingham.
    http://emrr.org.uk/

Regards
    BSA Mercury .22, Steyr SSG69, Enfield No4 Mk1*, Schmeisser AR15 Ultramatch, 1938 Mauser KKW K98 Trainer.