Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuizeAyose View Post
    Hello again, yes looks like just the two capsule seals as they are missing, ordered some off that auction site , £4.95 post free, will update when fitted.

As another member suggested we should wear our BBS name somehow at these events.

Regards Karl.

Hi Karl

I was the chap who sat with my wife at the same table as you having a burger, glad you got your parts organised.

I print proper name badges off for the Boinger bash so that everybody knows who they're talking to over the weekend, a paper sticky badge would work well at an indoor event like the Fayre.

All the best Mick

Melbourne Fayre

Just a note to say a big thank you to all who put in the effort to organise and run the Fayre today. It was great to see such a superb assortment of collectable air rifles and pistols. I managed to pick some really nice examples of Webley pistols courtesy of Binners, Lodmoor, Pennineway fswo and Sam 99. It was well worth the travelling and I'm looking forward to the next Fayre. Great to put some faces to names also. Well done to everyone.

Thumbs up

Here's what I bought!!

I wanted one of these soooo badly and this is a beauty

Air Arms SE90

T'other side

AGS 2x20 pissle scope!!

I also won a prize in the raffle!!

Chose this youths gun, never heard of the make so I googled and a suggestion was that ity was made by Gamo, don't think so though as tjhere's no mention of the Spanish Giants!! (Was told a few weeks ago that Gamo had been bought out by Crosman- can anyone confirm this?? )

Trigon youths gun

T'other side

The little Trigon seems a solid little gun and has a resettable safety!!

Enjoyed my day out even though me old legs are aching!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Trigon youths gun

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Here's what I bought!!

I wanted one of these soooo badly and this is a beauty

Air Arms SE90

T'other side

AGS 2x20 pissle scope!!

I also won a prize in the raffle!!

Chose this youths gun, never heard of the make so I googled and a suggestion was that ity was made by Gamo, don't think so though as tjhere's no mention of the Spanish Giants!! (Was told a few weeks ago that Gamo had been bought out by Crosman- can anyone confirm this?? )

Trigon youths gun

T'other side

The little Trigon seems a solid little gun and has a resettable safety!!

Enjoyed my day out even though me old legs are aching!!

John
    John,
    The Trigon youths gun you bought was supplied by our very own 'binners'. He informed me that they are made in China..
    and looking at the deep blueing and laminated stock I would say they are a bargain at around £60-£70 .
    I was sorely tempted to buy one myself but sadly succumbed to the charms of a Crosman mk.2 target from Micky with my spare wonga.
    Binners, if you are there next time and have any of those left I will deffo have one off you...!
    Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    John,
    The Trigon youths gun you bought was supplied by our very own 'binners'. He informed me that they are made in China..
    and looking at the deep blueing and laminated stock I would say they are a bargain at around £60-£70 .
    I was sorely tempted to buy one myself but sadly succumbed to the charms of a Crosman mk.2 target from Micky with my spare wonga.
    Binners, if you are there next time and have any of those left I will deffo have one off you...!
    Pete.

Ahh!!

Thanks for the info

The little gun is really solid and well made!! Was going to give it to a mate at work but i'm really liking it now i've handled it a bit!!

Cheers, John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Thanks to the organisers for a great day out in Melbourne, well worth the 320 mile round trip. Nice to see like minded people and meet friends, old and new.
    Mel.

Let me think

All under one roof, with an entry fee of next to nothing, not only do you get to see -

2 Mil Pat BSA's

.25 Imp mod D

Giffard

Greener

Cased 3 barrel Webley Service

Countless BSA and Webley Classics

You actually get the chance to buy, barter for any without some auctioneer pulling yer pants down. O K they may not have been 'car boot' prices, but nothing was that expensive.