Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

Trevor Morris over in New Zealand has sent some NZairgun mags for sale at the Fayre

Many thanks to MickG over on the other Forum. He has sent a boxed scope to sell/raffle by way of helping the funds to the Poppy Appeal.

John
    hold me back !!

lt's nice to see that some people are supporting this event with their generousity of things donated for this good cause well done to all of them.

I've a nice lockable pistol storage/display case I'll fetch.

All right, it's really a big cutlery canteen with a lift-up lid and a drawer underneath but I can see some potential in it.

I've also a fox cage trap advertised in the Other Items For Sale on here. If it's collected from MM I'll chuck a fiver in the pot.

Every little helps, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Not long to go now - looks like there will be plenty of airguns on show and for sale - remember NO TRADE Sellers here just private collectors selling at reasonable prices.

should be another well attended fayre,happy days.
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    I think i'll be bringing Johns' (Blackrider) Tasty BSA Meteor to put on the table (can't remember what they call the table, maybe 'Bring and buy' table!!)

May bring a few bits for on there too!!

John
    Plus a Simmons Pro Air !
    “An airgun or two”………

[QUOTE- remember NO TRADE Sellers here just private collectors selling at reasonable prices.
    .[/QUOTE]

It will be very interesting to learn of all these " reasonable prices"-------POST fair! With the constant matter of fact valuations eagerly offered on the forums, I just hope nobody loses - too much.

Quote Originally Posted by camcoll View Post
    [QUOTE- remember NO TRADE Sellers here just private collectors selling at reasonable prices.
    It will be very interesting to learn of all these " reasonable prices"-------POST fair! With the constant matter of fact valuations eagerly offered on the forums, I just hope nobody loses - too much.[/QUOTE]

If you have ever been to the Melbourne fayres you will have noted that there are plenty of rifles exchanged at reasonable prices, the absolute give-aways are few and far between and there will be the odd rifle/pistol at the top end of "market value" but it is always great to see so many and some really rare examples of airgun history,even if you are not buying.

Please don't post your negative assumptions until you have actually been and seen it for yourself.
    Life without happiness is no life at all.

edbear2 Guest
    If anyone remembers the engraved BSA light pattern at the last do, well the gun is gone but I still have the nice display case made for it with no use/room for it. It's a toughened glass with a mirrored back sort of "fishtank" lid, which drops onto a baize covered nice wooden base with a bar of lucite to support the barrel, cut away to support the stock. I think it is a light oak base.

I can bring it if anyone wants a look...don't want to take it home so it will be as cheap as (lets say £25!)...Thing is I don't want loads of P.M.'s now with offers to buy or reserve it, so be there prompt at public opening time if you are interested. It could work with smaller any gun up to about 40" I would say.

As it is glued / butted joints on the glass, a couple are detaching a tad, a simple job with aquarium glue I have been told.

Or else look in the bins afterwards

ATB, Ed

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    Trevor Morris over in New Zealand has sent some NZairgun mags for sale at the Fayre

Many thanks to MickG over on the other Forum. He has sent a boxed scope to sell/raffle by way of helping the funds to the Poppy Appeal.

John
    Are you selling the mags, i used to live in auckland, would be good to see what they upto now a days.

Quote Originally Posted by mmamonster View Post
    Are you selling the mags, i used to live in auckland, would be good to see what they upto now a days.

I think the Kiwis are still 'upto' the same thing as the Welsh

Yes the mags will be for sale
    john
    hold me back !!

Wanted: Original/Diana Model 27 0.177

Hello All,

I'll be looking for a '70's/'80's Model 27 if anyone has one to sell at the fayre.

Many thanks,
    Bill.

Every airgun owner needs this...

Renaissance Wax Polish.

Originally developed by The British Museum it is used by armouries and conservators around the world including the Smithsonian, V&A, Royal Armouries (London and Leeds) amongst many others. It can be used on virtually any surface, but is fantastic for protecting our gun's metalwork.

I will be selling 100ml aluminium screw top pots of this wonder wax for sale at the Fayre. It will be about half the best on-line price, and 100ml will last a looong time.

There is a relatively short online review here, or just search online for further info.

Wax on, Wax off...

Bring and Buy

I will be going to the Fayre again tomorrow, with two for the Bring and Buy table,

a youths Biathlon Trainer .177

and a Webley Tempest .22

looking forward to seeing all those full tables again.

Bring and bye.

Sending down with WalnutfarmMick,
    Mint Webley junior mk 2
    Various springs for Fienswerbau/Original50/ BSA cadet/Major etc plus old shooting mags from the states.
    If I don't get there, have a nice day. John
    snarepeg.