Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

Ah well, drunk Melbourne dry and now to sample the local ruby.

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Ah well, drunk Melbourne dry and now to sample the local ruby.
    Hopefully rhyming slang and not the local bike.

And if so I hope you remembered to put the toilet roll in the frig before you went off to Zeerah.

ATVB, Mick
    When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns .

Some nice smaller items.

- T.Robb adjustable pellet sizer (.22) particularly useful for sizing modern pellets for your collectable. vgc

- Williams dovetail mounting receiver sight. Minty

-Plaited leather sling (1988 vintage) vgc.

In my haste to save Binners from himself (and/or Ruby) I forgot to mention that I'll be fetching a Webley Junior Mk II and a selection of new old stock springs on behalf of Duomatic410 who'll be trying to attend.

ATVB, Mick

Just got back from the Fayre, it was very good again, lots of airguns for sale, I sold a Webley Tempest for £50 on the Bring and Buy table, then bought a Walther Winchester for £50, only needs new capsule seals, hopefully, but anyway what a bargain.

Had a burger and a Guinness for lunch, very nice.

Overall well worth the ride out again, looking forward to the next one.

Well done to all involved.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by GuizeAyose View Post
    Just got back from the Fayre, it was very good again, lots of airguns for sale, I sold a Webley Tempest for £50 on the Bring and Buy table, then bought a Walther Winchester for £50, only needs new capsule seals, hopefully, but anyway what a bargain.

Had a burger and a Guinness for lunch, very nice.

Overall well worth the ride out again, looking forward to the next one.

Well done to all involved.

I've just got back too!! Would have been back 45 minutes earlier but for roadworks

Bought a lovely Air ARms SE90 and a JSR Cobalt pistol scope

Would have bought much more but as usual, too many bargains turned up in the preceding weeks

PS, It was very nice to meet Binners finally and Mel (Many thanks for that BSA Target holder )

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

bought a Walther Winchester for £50, only needs new capsule seals, hopefully, but anyway what a bargain.

That was you was it ? --- you told me all about it.

All the best Mick

Congratulations to Mick T20

Just got back from the fayre. Mick you won a raffle prize .....were you there to collect it..???
    Anyway, another smashing day in Melbourne. As always very well organised....thanks to Chris, John and the boys and girls.

I sold one ( on the bring and buy) , then promptly bought one from Micky ( thanks mate), I must try to keep my hard earned cash for a while longer next time.
    It was good to meet up with old friends and to finally meet the legendary Binners.......yay.... What a very nice chap he is too.

A most enjoyable day once again.
    Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    That was you was it ? --- you told me all about it.

All the best Mick
    Hello again, yes looks like just the two capsule seals as they are missing, ordered some off that auction site , £4.95 post free, will update when fitted.

As another member suggested we should wear our BBS name somehow at these events.

Regards Karl.

fayre

Good to hear that you all enjoyed yourselves
    I will download pics of the day onto photobucket and link them to this section

Good to see 2 Military Pats. at the fayre and some lovely stuff for sale
    I sold a prewar genuine Webley case to a gentleman collector as well as 4 pistols so I have money to spend on a new springer (poss Walther LGU) and a quality benchrest scope.

Some-one left a pair of reading glasses
    Please get in touch via pm if yours

Mick (T20) Please let me have your address and I will forward on your raffle prize

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Hello again, yes looks like just the two capsule seals as they are missing, ordered some off that auction site , £4.95 post free, will update when fitted.

As another member suggested we should wear our BBS name somehow at these events.

Regards Karl.

Hi Karl

I was the chap who sat with my wife at the same table as you having a burger, glad you got your parts organised.

I print proper name badges off for the Boinger bash so that everybody knows who they're talking to over the weekend, a paper sticky badge would work well at an indoor event like the Fayre.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post

Mick (T20) Please let me have your address and I will forward on your raffle prize

ATB
    John

Blimey John that's a first, I never win anything.

I'm intrigued now, what did I win ? --- a Military Pattern or the boxed Webley service with three barrels ?

All the best Mick

Melbourne Fayre

Just a note to say a big thank you to all who put in the effort to organise and run the Fayre today. It was great to see such a superb assortment of collectable air rifles and pistols. I managed to pick some really nice examples of Webley pistols courtesy of Binners, Lodmoor, Pennineway fswo and Sam 99. It was well worth the travelling and I'm looking forward to the next Fayre. Great to put some faces to names also. Well done to everyone.

What a day. Thank you so much to all the Melbourne marksman members, especially the pretty one, Jean, for her efforts in relieving people of their money for the raffle I met so many BBS members,some of them not as ugly as you would have thought this Fair involved over a 300 mile journey for me and an overnight stay on Friday when the present Mrs Binners and myself were entertained by an old bbs good guy HWVixen. His efforts have raised several thousands of pounds to the Royal British Legion. See you next time pleas

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Blimey John that's a first, I never win anything.

I'm intrigued now, what did I win ? --- a Military Pattern or the boxed Webley service with three barrels ?

All the best Mick
    I wish I'd skipped the MM event now and gone to the one you went to - where was it? Fantasy Island?

ATVB, Mick