Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

Thumbs up

Here's what I bought!!

I wanted one of these soooo badly and this is a beauty

Air Arms SE90

T'other side

AGS 2x20 pissle scope!!

I also won a prize in the raffle!!

Chose this youths gun, never heard of the make so I googled and a suggestion was that ity was made by Gamo, don't think so though as tjhere's no mention of the Spanish Giants!! (Was told a few weeks ago that Gamo had been bought out by Crosman- can anyone confirm this?? )

Trigon youths gun

T'other side

The little Trigon seems a solid little gun and has a resettable safety!!

Enjoyed my day out even though me old legs are aching!!

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Quote Originally Posted by walnutfarmmick View Post
    I wish I'd skipped the MM event now and gone to the one you went to - where was it? Fantasy Island?

ATVB, Mick

Don't spoil it for me Mick --- I can but dream.

All the best Mick

Trigon youths gun

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    Here's what I bought!!

I wanted one of these soooo badly and this is a beauty

Air Arms SE90

T'other side

AGS 2x20 pissle scope!!

I also won a prize in the raffle!!

Chose this youths gun, never heard of the make so I googled and a suggestion was that ity was made by Gamo, don't think so though as tjhere's no mention of the Spanish Giants!! (Was told a few weeks ago that Gamo had been bought out by Crosman- can anyone confirm this?? )

Trigon youths gun

T'other side

The little Trigon seems a solid little gun and has a resettable safety!!

Enjoyed my day out even though me old legs are aching!!

John
    John,
    The Trigon youths gun you bought was supplied by our very own 'binners'. He informed me that they are made in China..
    and looking at the deep blueing and laminated stock I would say they are a bargain at around £60-£70 .
    I was sorely tempted to buy one myself but sadly succumbed to the charms of a Crosman mk.2 target from Micky with my spare wonga.
    Binners, if you are there next time and have any of those left I will deffo have one off you...!
    Pete.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Blimey John that's a first, I never win anything.

I'm intrigued now, what did I win ? --- a Military Pattern or the boxed Webley service with three barrels ?

All the best Mick

Hi Mick

I am afraid those two rusty old things went to the first 2 names out of the hat. But both winners had left early so we will carry them over to the next fayre

Don't get too excited about your prize. Various targets and a note book to record your scores. Still a win is a win as the say

Hope to see you at the next fayre. Pm me an address.

ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    Hi Mick

Don't get too excited about your prize. Various targets and a note book to record your scores. Still a win is a win as they say

Hope to see you at the next fayre. Pm me an address.

ATB
    John

Cheers John

First off I must say a big "well done" to you and the rest of the M.M for organising such a well attended charitable event.

Rather than you spend charity money on postage, I'd rather you kept my prize and roll it over for the next event or sell it and add that to the takings.

All the best Mick

what a great couple of hours i had today at the show. picked up a boxed webley typhoon with scope etc, and a webley premier MK2, mint.
    a big well done to all the organisers. can't wait until the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    Cheers John

First off I must say a big "well done" to you and the rest of the M.M for organising such a well attended charitable event.

Rather than you spend charity money on postage, I'd rather you kept my prize and roll it over for the next event or sell it and add that to the takings.

All the best Mick

Thanks Mick, will do and ATB
    John
    hold me back !!

link to pics

Hopefully this link should take you to photos taken at Fayre

http://s526.photobucket.com/user/pen...?sort=3&page=1

John
    hold me back !!

Quote Originally Posted by 18 Wheeler View Post
    Some nice smaller items.

- T.Robb adjustable pellet sizer (.22) particularly useful for sizing modern pellets for your collectable. vgc

- Williams dovetail mounting receiver sight. Minty

-Plaited leather sling (1988 vintage) vgc.
    Plaited leather sling , Old Chris could turn that into braces

Thank you for your help loading today, very nice to meet you, and many others.

Quote Originally Posted by flatrajectory View Post
    John,
    The Trigon youths gun you bought was supplied by our very own 'binners'. He informed me that they are made in China..
    and looking at the deep blueing and laminated stock I would say they are a bargain at around £60-£70 .
    I was sorely tempted to buy one myself but sadly succumbed to the charms of a Crosman mk.2 target from Micky with my spare wonga.
    Binners, if you are there next time and have any of those left I will deffo have one off you...!
    Pete.

Ahh!!

Thanks for the info

The little gun is really solid and well made!! Was going to give it to a mate at work but i'm really liking it now i've handled it a bit!!

Cheers, John

Thanks to the organisers for a great day out in Melbourne, well worth the 320 mile round trip. Nice to see like minded people and meet friends, old and new.
    Mel.

Let me think

All under one roof, with an entry fee of next to nothing, not only do you get to see -

2 Mil Pat BSA's

.25 Imp mod D

Giffard

Greener

Cased 3 barrel Webley Service

Countless BSA and Webley Classics

You actually get the chance to buy, barter for any without some auctioneer pulling yer pants down. O K they may not have been 'car boot' prices, but nothing was that expensive.

[QUOTE=Binners;6431645]All under one roof, with an entry fee of next to nothing, not only do you get to see - ......
    Binners you forgot to list the unique "double barrelled" BSA in your display!!

Did it/they go? Should have taken them for winter nights.
    Maybe swap you for a 21a peep sight

A big thank you to M.M again and to all who helped to put this on, l had a great day out sold a few guns won on the raffle. got some pocket money now. met a great bunch of lads and the present Mrs Binners look forward to the next one, good idear about the BBS name tags.
    many thanks to all who helped me with my things especially Pete (flatrajectory) enjoy the Mk11 target. hope the fair as made more money than last year,

Thumbs up

As already said- many thanks to The Melbourne Marksmen for their hospitality and a great event

Really can't wait for the next one, there was a few more guns that i'd have loved to have brought home with me but I didn't save enough Wonga due to 'bargainous buys' leading up to the fayre

Cheers, John