Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Collectors Fayre-airguns for sale

Question

Hi again

On the bring and buy table there was a Crosman pistol for sale, Can't remember that model number or who was selling it!

It was artificially aged!!

I would have bought it but ran out of money, Can anyone remember what or whose it was??

EDIT- Think it may have been a CTT or something similar, It was in a wooden box

John
    for my gunz guitarz and bonzai, see here
    www.flickr.com/photos/8163995@N07/

Hi John I saw it. Would of bought it myself but ran out of funds.I left around 230pm after a final scout around I noticed that it had gone. There were a few things left on the table so I would assume someone had bought it.Im going to make a better effort at saving a bit more cash for the next fayre!

Quote Originally Posted by johnbaz View Post
    ...EDIT- Think it may have been a CTT or something similar, It was in a wooden box
    Correct, Crosman CTT.
    Sorry I missed you, met a good number of bbs'ers, but you slipped through the net John. You must be the quiet retiring type!

Quote Originally Posted by matt 1966 View Post
    ... I noticed that it had gone. There were a few things left on the table so I would assume someone had bought it...
    It didn't sell, the owner had to leave so collected it. He made the box himself, it was nicely done IMO, and I got the impression that he was more than a hobbyist in the woodworking department?

Unfortunately I don't know his name, hopefully another club member will or the owner is on the forum and sees this thread.

I could not make the fair due to the wife , has the person who had the Milbro Cougar for sale still got it please.

cheers nige

Red face

pm me if you have any thing nice left to sell ....

hw55

hi,did anyone notice if the hw55 sold.sorry that I had to miss the fair this time round.family commitments.
    atb.paul

Hw55

Hi Paul
    Sorry to hear about your mum.I hope she is on the mend and to see you at the club in the near future.

The last time I looked a HW55 was still for sale - I was very tempted but already own one so resisted the urge

The one I saw belonged to Prewar who is a member on here. Drop him a pm. It looked to be in very nice condition with an attractive stock

There may be a pic of it among the photos I took

ATB

John
    hold me back !!

thankyou john,she is on the mend,but at 83 thinngs take time.will pm prewar.many thanks john and see you all soon.

Thumbs up

Hi Paul

Hope your mum makes a full recovery mate

Say hello to the princess for me

John

Quote Originally Posted by pennineway.fswo View Post
    Hi Paul
    Sorry to hear about your mum.I hope she is on the mend and to see you at the club in the near future.

The last time I looked a HW55 was still for sale - I was very tempted but already own one so resisted the urge

The one I saw belonged to Prewar who is a member on here. Drop him a pm. It looked to be in very nice condition with an attractive stock

There may be a pic of it among the photos I took

ATB

John
    I left at about 2:30, the hw55 was still there, near the exit.

This is the seller with the Lincoln Jeffries pistol.

Nice chap

Final figures added up

150 people through the door, which is better than last year and £775 raised for Poppy Appeal so I think the RBL will be very pleased

To be honest we would have struggled to get any more into the hall at one stage

One or two suggestions have been made that will be considered for future fayres and at the next one we will open the doors to the public a bit earlier
    Rgds
    John
    hold me back !!

thanks jb,princess lookin forward to seeing you and the sweets again.

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by oldpaul View Post
    thanks jb,princess lookin forward to seeing you and the sweets again.

John

Final figures added up

150 people through the door, which is better than last year and £775 raised for Poppy Appeal so I think the RBL will be very pleased

One or two suggestions have been made that will be considered for future fayres and at the next one we will open the doors to the public a bit earlier
    Rgds
    John
    Hi John that's good news more people through the door, and better news is the £775 raised for a realy good cause, without the help of Terry D & Co.

Final figures added up

Rgds
    John

Very well done indeed, same again next month and I can ferry this lot back up

http://i1109.photobucket.com/albums/...ps4cb71882.jpg