Thread: Walther LGR Match

Walther LGR Match

I am reluctantly selling my Walther LGR Match as I no longer use it.

The rifle holds air and shoots very accurately and has a lovely trigger making it ideal for bell target and paper target shooting at 6 yards and 10 meters.

My LGR Match has a dark walnut stock that looks nicer than the lighter colour stocks I have usually seen ( IMO) but the original blue finish is a bit faded in places ( real character ).

I was able to buy a brand new set of genuine Walther LGR raiser blocks for this rifle from the UK Walther importer just before he passed away so overall this is a very nice and complete working example.

http://bobsairguns.com/index.php?opt...lery&Itemid=64

The rifle comes with a standard Walther rear peep-hole dioptre and not the Anschutz variable iris type shown on some of these pictures ( an experiment I was playing with at the time).

I am asking £300 for this rifle and it can be inspected and shot before purchase by anyone that is seriously interested.

I am also able to arrange UK delivery for anyone that is unable to collect - please send me a PM or email for more details if you are interested.
    Last edited by zooma; 15-07-2014 at 01:03 PM.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

Price reduced to £275.00.

This is a nice practical and complete example of an LGR - not a shelf queen - but one to shoot and enjoy.

Walther LGR Match

You have a PM.
    Regards

Sold to Maverick subject to the usual.