Thread: Three pistols

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Three pistols

Now then Gents,
    here are three more of my collection for sale.

1. A Webley Senior in .22. The barrel looks blacker than the compression tube, and I know that the piston still has the metal piston rings, the black grips on the slant grip are not broken or cracked, and the screws are really good, but not perfect. The bad news about this one is that someone, not me, fitted it with a lanyard ring on the end of the butt.

SOLD

2. A Webley Premier in .22, with the brown grips. It is the 5 pin model, and is in good condition as it still has the white paint in the lettering on LHS of compression tube. This comes with its original box, however the gent I got it off was paranoid about guns so wrapped it up with masking tape in a cross form, but you can still see that it is its original box.

SOLD

3. A boxed example of a Haenel Model 28, in .22. The box looks a little tired but is still functional and has the instructions in the lid.
    This gun looks as if it has never been near a screwdriver. There are some small dents in the wooden grip pieces, and both of the brass grip badges are there. The price is based on an earlier valuation thread

Price £350

My rules, I will forward photos of each of these to anyone interested. I will NOT post number 3, and that will have to be F2F. Although I may post numbers 1 &2 if I have to
    Last edited by The armourer; 21-07-2014 at 09:20 AM. Reason: Wrong title
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.