Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: small pistol primers

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by DaveK View Post
    YUP.

As we all know Amir. Opinions are like A55holes. Everybody's got one and maybe the esteemed member ought to use his book to wipe his.
    When it comes to the shooting sections Dave, we should all behave like adults.

IF the OP was going to get his face blown off then fine, the hornet develops less chamber pressure than some pistol rounds and there is simply no need for over-egging the pudding.
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Cheers guys for the advice. All info digested and I can assure you my safety is paramount. I've read a lot about using spp in the hornet and just fancied trying. People who use them say thst it does mske a difference. We will see

Quote Originally Posted by 17squirrel View Post
    Hi Ben. where are you in telford i have small pistol primers made by CCI, S&B and Remington i used them all the time in my Hornet. Will drop you a few of each to try if you want.
    That would be great mate. Ive pm'd you
    Cheers
    Brno 22 hornet - CZ 455 Thumbhole 16" 17 Hmr - Baikal Sxs 12 gauge - Air Arms s410