Thread: HW97K Mk1 and Scorpion Pistol

HW97K Mk1 and Scorpion Pistol

Right Gents, the last two that I have for sale at the moment.

1. BSA Scorpion Pistol in .22. The pistol comes in its original box which is a bit rough, the polystyrene inner is there also. The gun itself is in good condition and very tight when you try to cock it, it has some wear to the muzzle where the cocking aid has regularly been on and off, and AS USUAL for these, the little rubber button on the safety lever is missing. The "box" has with it the cocking aid(no cracks or marks), the foresight protector, the target holder(this has been hit only about 40 times, yes I counted the marks on it),five of the original BSA Pylarm targets, also the clear tube that carried a small quantity of pellets(it has a crack in it but still has what I think are about 20 of the original pellets) and finally the orange coloured plastic tube, I think it originally held oil, but there is no dropper end to it.
    The box has some remnants of peeling brown packaging tape and a couple of bits of black gaffer tape on it.

Price £120

2. Weirauch HW97K in .177. I need to tell you the story of this gun. About six years ago, I was appealing on here for a project, and a member said that to get rid of me I could have a 97K action if I paid postage only, the down side was that this action had been abandoned outside by him, and he did not think it was any good. When I got it , it had some rust, which has left some pitting to the trigger block, it had very little blueing, and there was some very light pitting to the outside of the breech area. there was no stock, the anti-bear trap mechanism was badly damaged,(it doesn't have one at this time) but I have the parts, there was no trigger mechanism, fixing parts or stock.
    So like an idiot, I took it. I already had a FT thumbhole stock that was fitted with a rising butt adjustment. The stock is also drilled for a sling, a rough one is fitted at this time. Since getting it I bought parts to mount it, and got an old Rekord trigger, that the rearmost screw hole is stripped. I eventually put it all together with a Simmons scope, and it now shoots as well as my Lazaglided HW77, and is almost as smooth. The scope will now go with it.

SOLD PENDING USUAL
    My rules, I do not particularly want to post these items, I would much rather any purchaser sees what they are buying, and could try them on my range. I will forward pictures to anyone interested in purchasing either of these items.
    Last edited by The armourer; 23-07-2014 at 04:58 PM. Reason: Sold
    The armourer, with no where near as many guns as I used to have.

Hw97

As result of PM, photos already sent to Paul4b

HW97 and Scorpion

A little holiday bump.

HW97 and Scorpion

Bump up again.

Lightbulb HW97 and Scorpion pistol(Boxed)

A last bump with price reductions.

Quote Originally Posted by The armourer View Post
    A last bump with price reductions.

I will take this please subject to PM.

HW97 and Scorpion

Hi again Richard, I got one. I have sent you one back. (I THINK)