Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bizarre or what?

Wouldn't it be stamped as AI when it was proofed?
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Randy Bohannon View Post
    Can you not resize 243 AI in standard 243 dies? That does surprise me. Is that they over-work the brass or something else?
    Randy, THIS is why you cant resize 243 Improved in standard 243 dies, Improved case on the left

TB.

Any update on this ?????????
    Do nothing, achieve nothing

No, still on holiday as far as I know.

Update.

Well, l'm in the bad books with my "mate", l informed him that while he'd been on his hols, l'd asked the wisdom of the forum as to their opinions regarding his dilemma and because of this, he tells me, "l've made him look a fool and an idiot in the eyes of the shooting community" and he's not happy with me, l showed him the replies to my post and he's taken the hick.
    I'm leaving him alone for the time being and have told him to contact me if he needs help or assistance, personally, l will take advice and help from anyone who offers it and would never get upset if l was corrected or put right on something l was doing wrong.
    Shooting and reloading is a lifelong hobby and the learning is continual, while the process is the same, different calibres, cases, powders and bullets means more information is required, if a person doesn't take heed of this information, they're xausing themselves problems, problems that can easily be rectified, l'm here if he wants me, but l'm not chasing him.

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel Gadaffi View Post
    Well, l'm in the bad books with my "mate", l informed him that while he'd been on his hols, l'd asked the wisdom of the forum as to their opinions regarding his dilemma and because of this, he tells me, "l've made him look a fool and an idiot in the eyes of the shooting community" and he's not happy with me, l showed him the replies to my post and he's taken the hick.
    I'm leaving him alone for the time being and have told him to contact me if he needs help or assistance, personally, l will take advice and help from anyone who offers it and would never get upset if l was corrected or put right on something l was doing wrong.
    Shooting and reloading is a lifelong hobby and the learning is continual, while the process is the same, different calibres, cases, powders and bullets means more information is required, if a person doesn't take heed of this information, they're xausing themselves problems, problems that can easily be rectified, l'm here if he wants me, but l'm not chasing him.
    *scans thread for identifying information* *frowns* Chip on shoulder, much?

If this is how he responds to you putting yourself out to help him then I think that says much about his friendship.