Thread: Venom Varmintor HW80 in .22

Venom Varmintor HW80 in .22

Please could anyone give me an approx valuation on one of these? I would class the gun as 9 out of 10 condition wise. Comes complete with top quality period scope and Venom Sling.
    Thanks
    Big cats are out there !!!!!!!!!!!

Some pics would help but anything Venom got to be £400 plus do you have the documentation to go with the Venom sticker. I bought a rifle that was touted to me as Venom Lazar glide from a well respected shop a few years back and payed a coresponding high price, when I went to sell it on a few years latter, and was having it serviced for the new owner afore sale it was soon apparent it wasnt Venom, I lost over £ 400 on that deall so these days no documentation I aviod and save my cash. atb And the very best with sale has these are a real work of art.

Quote Originally Posted by steveyb View Post
    Please could anyone give me an approx valuation on one of these? I would class the gun as 9 out of 10 condition wise. Comes complete with top quality period scope and Venom Sling.
    Thanks
    Hi Steve

If this has the provenance I think it has; it is a very rare and valuable item! Being 0.22 perhaps not as good as 0.177 perhaps, value-wise, but valuable nevertheless.

I would suggest £650 plus plus. Sold my minter 0.177 for much more to a guy who knows his Venoms!

atvb
    David
    Last edited by TopDog; 27-07-2014 at 03:47 PM.
    May today be the best day of your life and all your tomorrows even better!!

Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    Some pics would help but anything Venom got to be £400 plus do you have the documentation to go with the Venom sticker. I bought a rifle that was touted to me as Venom Lazar glide from a well respected shop a few years back and payed a coresponding high price, when I went to sell it on a few years latter, and was having it serviced for the new owner afore sale it was soon apparent it wasnt Venom, I lost over £ 400 on that deall so these days no documentation I aviod and save my cash. atb And the very best with sale has these are a real work of art.
    Somebody on a Facebook group was touting a venom stickered rifle as a lazaglide because it has the word 'laser' engraved on it. Turned out it was a stage 1, so with a belly full of humble pie the price dropped considerably.

Quote Originally Posted by p.sharp View Post
    Somebody on a Facebook group was touting a venom stickered rifle as a lazaglide because it has the word 'laser' engraved on it. Turned out it was a stage 1, so with a belly full of humble pie the price dropped considerably.
    yes and there seems to be a lot of that unfotunatly, not evreything with Venom is a full Lazarglide has I found out to my considerable cost,