Thread: Hello and my guns

Hello and my guns

Hi I'm Matt. Just got back into shooting after 20 years away.

Here's my guns

Air arms s200

Bsa lightning

Looking forward to the banter. What I mean by that is 'my dumb questions' :-)

Hi Matt,

Welcome on board, matey.

Superb place to glean and share information, tips, experiences etc. And excellent banter, too!

Did you work for a bike dealer in Sheffield until recently?
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Would that be south yorkshires premier ducati dealer mr lembo?

Hi and welcome l am sure you will enjoy it on here, with lots of banter aswell.

Welcome Matt from another 'tarn'

Where abouts in barnsley are you?
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Birdwell matey near the old gun range

Quote Originally Posted by M4tth3w View Post
    Would that be south yorkshires premier ducati dealer mr lembo?
    Aha, thought it was you, young man!

The name, location and S200 were VERY strong clues, but the Lightning threw me!

Hope you're keeping well.

And well done for joining up. Told you it'd be the best place for all things airgun related.

Now, all you need to do is have a look on the thread and get a cheque off to young T20 and come and join us at the Bash in early September. It's a fantastic day / weekend, where you'll meet loads of like-minded people and pick up lots of tips. It's totally informal; Mick goes to a great deal of expense and puts in loads of hard graft to make it happen.

Does your young lady still have the little QB78 too? She could come along too, if you both fancy it!

If the thread has slipped off this first page, I'll ping it up within the next minute or two!

Good to have you here, Matty Lad!
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by TonyL View Post
    Aha, thought it was you, young man!

The name, location and S200 were VERY strong clues, but the Lightning threw me!

Hope you're keeping well.

And well done for joining up. Told you it'd be the best place for all things airgun related.

Now, all you need to do is have a look on the thread and get a cheque off to young T20 and come and join us at the Bash in early September. It's a fantastic day / weekend, where you'll meet loads of like-minded people and pick up lots of tips. It's totally informal; Mick goes to a great deal of expense and puts in loads of hard graft to make it happen.

Does your young lady still have the little QB78 too? She could come along too, if you both fancy it!

If the thread has slipped off this first page, I'll ping it up within the next minute or two!

Good to have you here, Matty Lad!
    Yep still got the c02 rifle although she shoots with the s200 (she's not daft)

I'm getting used to the lightning at the moment and the qb78 is great for a giggle.

I'll look into the meet - sounds good.

Birdwell matey near the old gun range
    Ah, know it well and went there a few times when it was still open. I'm at Wombwell near the train station so just round the corner. What type of shooting are you into?..I'm a member of Emley Moor FTC (J38 M1) if you fancy a visit.
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    Ah, know it well and went there a few times when it was still open. I'm at Wombwell near the train station so just round the corner. What type of shooting are you into?..I'm a member of Emley Moor FTC (J38 M1) if you fancy a visit.
    Target only and I'm a paid up member at idlebacks but when that runs out I'll check it out :-)

barrel is offline Work is the refuge of people who have nothing better to do
    Welcome aboard Matt nice to have you aboard.

Kindest regards

Barrel
    IF I WALKED ON WATER PEOPLE WOULD SAY I COULD NOT SWIM !

Target only and I'm a paid up member at idlebacks but when that runs out I'll check it out :-)
    Don't need to wait Matt, you're welcome to come along for a shoot on a weekend. Just let me know when you're free and i will put the kettle on. we normally have a full UKAHFT spec practice course out and a full FT course along with bench rest and an undercover zero range.

Sounds good cheers