Thread: tx 200 thumbhole stock .

tx 200 thumbhole stock .

Hi all.
    Need a bit of advice on value for a tx 200 stock that I have laying around. It started life as an early mk 3 stock , but has been customised by a friend. He has pistol gripped and thumbholed it and raised the cheek peice as well as stippling the forend and grip. It has been black lacquered and had an adjustable pad added. He has done a lovely job on it , but it's really not my thing. Is there much of a market for this kinda stuff ? If so a rough price would be helpful. For some reason I can't post images on here. Help with that would be great , then I will put a pic up.
    Thanks in advance
    Bob
    showbiz raconteur , after dinner speaker and wealthy socialite.

Quote Originally Posted by bobmeister View Post
    Hi all.
    Need a bit of advice on value for a tx 200 stock that I have laying around. It started life as an early mk 3 stock , but has been customised by a friend. He has pistol gripped and thumbholed it and raised the cheek peice as well as stippling the forend and grip. It has been black lacquered and had an adjustable pad added. He has done a lovely job on it , but it's really not my thing. Is there much of a market for this kinda stuff ? If so a rough price would be helpful. For some reason I can't post images on here. Help with that would be great , then I will put a pic up.
    Thanks in advance
    Bob
    This wouldn't be the one posted a little earlier on the Facebook TX200 appreciation thread?
    (I saw it and was very interested )

I'm being stalked. Lol . Yes mate it is
    Regards
    Bob
    showbiz raconteur , after dinner speaker and wealthy socialite.