Thread: Sfs imp

Sfs imp

So things seem to have gone quiet regarding the little imps..

as as they have been out for a while now just wondering if there is anyone else apart from si pittaway who has got one and what they think of the guns??

si is a cracking shot so it would be good to see what an average jo blogs could do?

any review would be great!!

adam
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Hi Adam, i have done a quick review of my SFS Imp in the Airgun Review section,
    i am well happy with my imp , its dead smooth, accurate , its my fav break barrel,
    its worth the money i paid for it.
    atb brian

Things do seem to have gone very quiet......the standard 99 is very good an imp SHOULD be excellent.

Quote Originally Posted by brian747 View Post
    Hi Adam, i have done a quick review of my SFS Imp in the Airgun Review section,
    i am well happy with my imp , its dead smooth, accurate , its my fav break barrel,
    its worth the money i paid for it.
    atb brian
    cheers Brian!!

as you know I have a hw97k tuned by sfs but after playing with it today testing I can't decide if it's too heavy..what's the accuracy like compared to the 97??

adam
    I wanna be the airgunbbs Model

Quote Originally Posted by woodmister View Post
    cheers Brian!!

as you know I have a hw97k tuned by sfs but after playing with it today testing I can't decide if it's too heavy..what's the accuracy like compared to the 97??

adam
    Hi Adam, the Imp is as accurate as my Hw98 , My LGU, tx200, for target shooting heavy is good
    imo where springers are concerned. the Imp is lighter than some break barrels, its well worth buying
    it will be in my gun room for as long as i shoot, the 4 springers above are my favourite springers.
    atb brian

I think the quietness is down to the waiting time for them.......

This for me is week six of my wait thats approx 8 weeks long but I was warned could strech to 10 weeks waiting time.

Dont worry as soon as I get the thumbs up that mine is ready for collection the following day will be taken as annual leave and I will be over there like a shot. And the weekend that follows will see the Mrs find me AWOL off down to furnace mill to sling some lead !
    I will report back as soon as I can but am very excited and struggling with the wait, its like being a kid at christmas again.

ATB

Matt
    .177 HW100 KT, Hawke Sidewinder 4-14x44 SR Pro, A&M Twink Modorator.