Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My pride and joy finally finished (hw100 bullpup)

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    I normally like bullpups but i'm sorry to say that is one of the ugliest things i've seen in a long time and it looks pissed on that bipod

However, with truly unbelievable grouping you should be chuffed. I've been shooting a long, long time and i can't get either of my Steyr's to group that tight at 55 yards.
    Not to everyone's taste I know but I have put together one of the best bullpup on the market imho. I have owned the best pcp's on the market believe me, and my hw100 bullpup was out shooting steyr daystate etc to 70 yeards at banch rest at lee valley range, and im not claming to be a good shooter, I'm not a fan boy of any gun manufacturer but I appreciate good quality air rifle's.

Quote Originally Posted by ags2k View Post
    Not to everyone's taste I know but I have put together one of the best bullpup on the market imho. I have owned the best pcp's on the market believe me, and my hw100 bullpup was out shooting steyr daystate etc to 70 yeards at banch rest at lee valley range, and im not claming to be a good shooter, I'm not a fan boy of any gun manufacturer but I appreciate good quality air rifle's.
    Don't get me wrong, i love the HW100's. My mate has 2 and i would rip his arm off if he ever decided to sell.....
    Chairman Emley Moor F.T.C. 2023 - Misfits champ, HFT extreme champ, NEFTA hunter champ, Midlands Hunter champ, UKAHFT champ.
    https://sites.google.com/site/emleymoorftc/contact-us

Don't get me wrong, i love the HW100's. My mate has 2 and i would rip his arm off if he ever decided to sell.....
    You going to think I'm crazy but my hw100 out shot my lg110 hunter,daystate Airwolf tactical, mk4 is, regal, r10.... and so on mabey it's on my hands.... you should get one and see for yourself.

Do it a favour! Photo it without the fence.........and sack the white line painter.

Quote Originally Posted by little.O View Post
    Do it a favour! Photo it without the fence.........and sack the white line painter.
    Yes not a good background I've uploaded another one.

Quote Originally Posted by brian747 View Post
    Hi Ags, the Bobcat is a fantastic gun it has the smooth bore barrel fitted
    so it is very accurate, the evanix max is on my want list .
    atb brian
    Hi Brain.
    I really want a bobcat if you ever decide to sell your please let us know. Are you sure you don't want to sell me yours lol.

Are you going to put on a cheek rest? It doesn't look comfortable...

Quote Originally Posted by Rabbit Sniper View Post
    Are you going to put on a cheek rest? It doesn't look comfortable...
    To be honest I'm use to it now. But yes I'm thinking of one but not sure which one though.

Hi guys do you think that with the Bullpup design allowing the scope directly mounted over the barrel this helps the accuracy .
    As it does away with any malalinement probs incurred between barrel and block assy?

sweet rifle buddy, im digging on that atlas bipod aswell )

how much did it set you back and where did you get it?

cheers
    andy

Quote Originally Posted by Andrewjames View Post
    sweet rifle buddy, im digging on that atlas bipod aswell )

how much did it set you back and where did you get it?

cheers
    andy
    Hi Andy.
    Thanks for the nice comments, the atlas bi pod it's copy mate lol but I was going to buy the original one but a member talked me out of it because the copy one dose the well, And 20% of the price.
    Regards
    Anwar

My hw100 bullpup kit has been on order for 3 weeks come Monday.....counting the days.
    Same as yours ags2k.I seen an earlier photo of your stock before you painted it,what did you put on it?

Cheers
    Brian

Hi Brain.
    How long did they say until you receive the stock etc? It was a beach stock before but I wanted a tactical look so I've sprayed it matt black.

Is your stock going to be beach or walnut?

Regards
    Anwar

Quote Originally Posted by iceni1 View Post
    Hi guys do you think that with the Bullpup design allowing the scope directly mounted over the barrel this helps the accuracy .
    As it does away with any malalinement probs incurred between barrel and block assy?
    Mounting scope directly to the barrel is more likely to ruin your accuracy as it changes barrel harmonics. Most bullpups have the barrel free floating inside those brackets.

For a HW100 that looks very good and well thought of, well done!
    Viking Mk2 .177/.22 bullpup, BSA Scorpion SE .177, BSA Scorpion .25 100M gun, BSA Scorpion .224 100fpe 100M gun,
    Evanix Blizzard .257/.357 200M BR, Evanix Sniper X2 .45 at 270 fpe

Quote Originally Posted by ags2k View Post
    Hi Brain.
    How long did they say until you receive the stock etc? It was a beach stock before but I wanted a tactical look so I've sprayed it matt black.

Is your stock going to be beach or walnut?

Regards
    Anwar
    Hi Anwar

Quoted me,and a chap on facebook 40 days,said they are realy busy.My stock will be beech.
    Below is an earlier photo of your stock,did you apply anything to it Anwar ?...Hate waiting for anything

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/d...psa743064f.jpg