Thread: Clubs near burnley lancs ft/hft

Clubs near burnley lancs ft/hft

Good morning all, I`m new to the forum could anyone tell me of any clubs near my home town of Burnley,
    thanks Ray.

Chorley; somewhere to the SW of I.J. (fortunately)
    Have a look at these two........

http://www.airgunshooter.co.uk/

http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/desktop/desktop.html

Contact the secretary of each club to arrange a visit.

ATB
    Mike.
    Nowhere to go ........in no hurry to get there; www.rivington-riflemen.uk----- well I suppose it is somewhere to go.... founded by I.J. - let down by the tainted blood scandal

As above .
    A warm welcome awaits you at either ,
    Blackburn Outdoor Airgun Club is probably your nearest.

Im certain you will receive a friendly welcome at both clubs.

It depends on what level of FT/HFT competitions you are interested in. I think Im correct in saying that Blackburn Outdoor Airgun Club mainly shoot internal competitions were as Rivi shoot HFT in the local inter-club regional competitions (The Gauntlet Series) and are presently leading the UKHFT national team series. In fact we are hosting a national round of UKHFT this Sunday ( 27th ) and your very welcome to attend as a spectator as booking is in advance and probably all booked up now. We are expecting approx 180 shooters.
    The directions to our outdoor range are on the club web site. (Go to Turton Towers which is tourist brown signposted from the outskirts of Blackburn).
    Im sure you will enjoy seeing how the sport runs and a great day among-st like mined airgun enthusiast.

Several club members also partake in national rounds of FT and we have held these events at Turton Towers in the recent past.

Have a look at our web site and, if its of interest contact me either through one of the contact links it contains or through here for details/directions to our indoor range. (Weds & Thurs evening plus Sunday days)

HTH
    Ian
    Last edited by I. J.; 24-07-2014 at 05:10 PM.
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Many thanks

Many thanks will ring round. Ray