Thread: new break barrel rifle coming from Impact Airguns...RM100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Rm100

Saw this new break barrel at the Midlands and the underlever model RM200.When i asked the price of the underlever i was informed £695 and due out xmas due to the fact they are working on the trigger!!! available in 177, 20, 22 and 25 cal...Custom Stocks supplying the wood. Mach 1.5

Quote Originally Posted by Mach 1.5 View Post
    Saw this new break barrel at the Midlands and the underlever model RM200.When i asked the price of the underlever i was informed £695 and due out xmas due to the fact they are working on the trigger!!! available in 177, 20, 22 and 25 cal...Custom Stocks supplying the wood. Mach 1.5
    so they are making up the slr also....700quid though, the FWB is priced like that and looks to have been shelved for UK sales...i just do not think they will sell many sorry

Quote Originally Posted by bigtoe01 View Post
    so they are making up the slr also....700quid though, the FWB is priced like that and looks to have been shelved for UK sales...i just do not think they will sell many sorry
    the SLR98 was about £650 so not much more. You are getting more from the Impact than FWB too, walnut stock properly designed for scope use gas ram power plant no ugly built in rear sight bracket and I'm sure theres more!!
    Plinkerer and Tinkerer