Thread: new break barrel rifle coming from Impact Airguns...RM100

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by guineapig View Post
    yes I agree with that severnsider but to make a few rifles out of left over and faulty parts change the name and slightly alter the stock does not a new model make. please remember I served time with at least one of these people and know exactly what they are capable of making or designing and it just about amounts to a stock or screw cut barrel change and until iam proved otherwise will stick with my opinion. do you think its ok to print untruths and exaggerated claims in a mag test to get sales? if so I dare you to buy one and prove me wrong. atb tony
    Sorry, Tony - I have no idea whether they are making these from leftover and faulty parts or not, and not seen any magazine test either. It would be a real shame if they hadn't managed to make some improvements to the old design. While I'm not in the market for one at the moment, I wouldn't mind having a go on one. I rather like the older gasrams. Cheers.

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    As I stated in Post #34, "The proof will be in the pudding" !
    Unless Mr. Doe performs an assessment and test on both air rifles and puts us all in the know ?
    “An airgun or two”………

has any one tried one yet