Thread: Walther CP1, 2, or 3 cylinders

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Walther CP1, 2, or 3 cylinders

I'm looking for Walther Cp1, 2, or 3 cylinders, any age or condition.
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Well I have a cp3 cylinder which just had the valve go. (not tried refilling) since then. What are you doing with them? Refurbing? As it stands I have a working just resealed cp3 and no way to actually shoot it

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Cylinders

I know I can get new ones, but my pistol is rarely if ever used so I'm more looking to get it complete as the originals have been "lost". They are not rocket science so if I can get one or two I'd refurb them.

My pistols are all my originals bought new and used over my shooting history, I'm not a collector as such.
    I've emailed you with some more detail.
    Best regards
    Robin
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Quote Originally Posted by savantguarde View Post
    Well I have a cp3 cylinder which just had the valve go. (not tried refilling) since then. What are you doing with them? Refurbing? As it stands I have a working just resealed cp3 and no way to actually shoot it
    The CP3 is one of my all time favourite pistols - I hope you get it fixed OK.
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.