Thread: a little bit of trigger adjustment help needed please

a little bit of trigger adjustment help needed please

I have a Turkish webley stingray 11 quattro manufactured in may 2012
    Bought the gun as as i have virtually no perms left and wanted a reasonably quiet springer for a bit of plinking and to keep my eye in for the hope of some decent ground in the future.
    I have owned pretty much every pcp and springer on the market apart from the very exotic varieties so i am fully aware this is not the sort of gun that is going to win any world records and aint ever going to be perfect.
    To be fair i have found the gun to be well made and surprisingly accurate and a joy to use, this could be down to the fact i have not shot in a while, especially springers and it brought back very fond memory's.
    Anyway i have tried and failed to find out how to adjust the second stage of the trigger on the rifle, agricultural would be being very kind to the current state of pull. Its bloody terrible!
    Although it does have a certain charm heaving the second stage trying not wobble like a sh**itting dog, i am sure it can do better.
    So if anyone could enlighten me how to tame it slightly it would be much appreciated? i really dont want to start messing around to much without knowing what i am doing as guess work trigger adjustment and me do not mix well.
    Cheers in advance

Made by Hatsan so their trigger adjustment should be the same, sorry I don't have a hand book it went with the rifle but someone must have that can scan you a copy if it's not on-line try edgar bros maybe they can e mail you one.

Quote Originally Posted by angrybear View Post
    Made by Hatsan so their trigger adjustment should be the same, sorry I don't have a hand book it went with the rifle but someone must have that can scan you a copy if it's not on-line try edgar bros maybe they can e mail you one.
    Thanks for info bud, only info i can find is that its quite easy to brick the rifle with the wrong trigger adjustment and its my luck i will get it wrong. i will keep searching
    Cheers