Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: New fwb sports

I was hoping that the "new" Sport would appear sooner than this. To be honest though, now I just couldn't be arsed. Unless it has a greatly improved trigger, I couldn't see the new gun being a vast improvement on my own "old" 124 anyway.

Andy
    Member, the Feinwerkbau Sport appreciation Society (over 50's chapter)
    http://www.rivington-riflemen.eu/ Andy, from the North !

Quote Originally Posted by Amac View Post
    I was hoping that the "new" Sport would appear sooner than this. To be honest though, now I just couldn't be arsed. Unless it has a greatly improved trigger, I couldn't see the new gun being a vast improvement on my own "old" 124 anyway.

Andy
    Have to agree with you there, and at present I cant fault my .22 Walther LGV Master and MTC Mamba scope and Air Arms domes set up, so the FWB would have to be at least has good as The Walther in price, finish accuracey etc

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by FattMann View Post
    Have to agree with you there, and at present I cant fault my .22 Walther LGV Master and MTC Mamba scope and Air Arms domes set up, so the FWB would have to be at least has good as The Walther in price, finish accuracy etc
    I don't compare my FWB 124s and my TX200s Then again the 124 is about a kilo lighter; this new sport at over 8 lbs seems to have fattened up !

Quote Originally Posted by hareng View Post
    That will work out £573 plus bank fees on current exchange rate delivered. Bet bottom dollar if available in UK would be close to £700
    Buinger only deal in 6ft/lb and have some clout with Fen being one of their best customers.
    Register with the post office LINK. They dont charge for International payments its free. Banks as usual ripping us off at £25.00 a pop

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    I don't compare my FWB 124s and my TX200s Then again the 124 is about a kilo lighter; this new sport at over 8 lbs seems to have fattened up !
    Yes John, but to my mind the best break barel available at the moment is the Walther LGV, and much has I like my 127 a new one is going to have to be of the same / better quality to justify a large outlay on a new one I dont compare my Normay Vixen with the 127 either has to my mind the Vixen beats it hands down on so many levels and yet I like it, its nearest modern counterpart is my lovley Sandwell Feild Sports Banshee2 in .177, that is my fave modern light weight springer.

Snooper601 is offline I likes to polish my trophy
    Quote Originally Posted by poison dwarf View Post
    Register with the post office LINK. They dont charge for International payments its free. Banks as usual ripping us off at £25.00 a pop
    £250 minimum transfer though.
    I think using a credit card gives better protection, and probably is worth the extra?

Cheers

John
    Snooper601 Suspect a simple fault, or a simple engineer He who dies with the most toys wins!
    QHAC Official lubricant development engineer.