Thread: Hatsan AT44 10 indexing problems

Hatsan AT44 10 indexing problems

HI,just being given a AT44 with indexing problems,the indexing sear moves but won't rotate the mag,any help with these,looks a bit unloved.

Quote Originally Posted by hotversion View Post
    HI,just being given a AT44 with indexing problems,the indexing sear moves but won't rotate the mag,any help with these,looks a bit unloved.
    I remember reading somewhere that the finish in some areas of these guns left a lot to be desired and general smoothing and polishing would work wonders. One of the areas specifically mentioned was the magazine itself, which needed polishing to make it index better; I don't know whether this is the problem with yours or not - sorry I can't be more helpful.
    Dave.

Sorted it

i don't really know how,polished and clear and relubed the indexing system,then polished the mags themselves,then it all worked,for a budget pcp there a very nice gun shame I've to give it back.

I've owned one for over three years now. I polished the flat face on the mag's but that's all. It's pretty good accuracy wise and I've not had a problem whilst I've owned it (other than a bad batch of Accupells that sent accuracy all over the shop)