Thread: RCBS help

RCBS help

Hi all,
    I have just acquired a rcbs powder master dispenser , powder pro scale and electronic powder trickler but have no transformers. I know that the scale runs 12v ac and the dispenser 9v dc but I can't find the amp rating they should be. I could find no info on the power source for the electronic trickler at all, if anyone has any of these could you look on the transformers for the info and let me know please.
    Many thanks in advance,
    Mick.
    PS I have e-mailed RCBS with the serial No. of these, all they could give me was a phone number for Pact who made these for RCBS, not ringing the USA on the phone I have - could probably buy a new powder dispenser for the cost of the call !

My chargemaster is the European version and the information on the supplied transformer is 9v - 1000mA. The centre pin on the adaptor is the +ve. Outer is -ve

Be careful what transformer you use as a member on here (Viperteks) used a dodgy one and it basically buggered up his chargemaster, readings wandered and became unstable. Changed the power supply to something better and all was well once again

Mark
    My karma ran over your dogma

Thanks for looking Mark,
    I will try and get the best power source I can now I know the amp rating. I have been looking on line and realized I'd need to be careful, but as I got all three units for less than a box of bullets I thought it was worth a gamble !
    All the best mate,
    Mick.