Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Results, HRPC - St Catherine's Hospice Open HFT Shoot, 3rd August 2014

Thumbs up Results, HRPC - St Catherine's Hospice Open HFT Shoot, 3rd August 2014

Wow wow wow! What a fantastic day, course, shoot!!!

A massive thank you everyone who made the time to take part in this great charity fund raising event! I am sure that everyone at St Catherine's Hospice will be beaming when they see the support you have given.

It was great to see some new and some old faces and hopefully I wasn't the only one scratching my head at times.....

The results for the 1st annual St Catherine's Hospice HFT, 3rd August 2014

Steve Buckley HRPC 57 Open
    Simon Williams OAKS 56 Open
    Dave Dawes HRPC 56 Open
    Tony Archer Iden Ferns 54 Open
    Rob Smith HRPC 54 Open
    Ryan Stannar Iden Ferns 53 Junior
    John Carlleil Iden Ferns 53 Open
    John Turnbull Buxted 52 Recoiling
    Ross February HRPC 52 Open
    Graham Guestl 52 Open
    Rob Appleyard OAKS 52 Open
    Adam Stannar Iden Ferns 51 Open
    Steve Light Swallows 51 Open
    Nigel Wheal Iden Ferns 50 Open
    Duane Saunders HRPC 49 Open
    Tas Violaris Horsham 49 Open
    Kim Lum Swallows 48 Open
    Andrew Boxall HRPC 48 Open
    Terry Evans HRPC 48 Open
    Roy Pearce Iden Ferns 47 Open
    Barbara Pearce Iden Ferns 46 Ladies
    Conrad Wells Buxted 45 Open
    Simon Whitick Horsham Hawks 44 Open
    Lee Banham HRPC 43 Open
    James West HRPC 43 Open
    Alan Brooks HRPC 43 Open
    Dan Poat HRPC 42 Open
    Tom Tucker HRPC 42 22
    Tarnya West HRPC 41 Ladies
    Eddie Phillips Ford 40 Open
    Bethan Whitick Horsham Hawks 40 Open
    Jamie Galloway 33 Junior

Congratulation to Steve Light for winning the speed shooting competition hosted and run by Ross at Ultimate Events.

Hope you all enjoyed today as much as me and I hope to see you all at the next open.

Regards,

Andrew

Very good course, I enjoyed that a lot
    Thank you James and Tarnya good to see a husband being kept on his toes with some very good shots by boss lady
    si
    The OAKS
    SIHFT WINNERS 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

56 with a donut hey-ho it was a great day . Well done Steve and Simon also well done John for his 52 with a springer !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Wow!!

What a cracking day raising money for such a great cause!!

I'm sure everyone had a great days shooting on a great course in great weather!?

Massive thanks to Dave, Rob and Terry for all of your efforts to make the day such a success and for setting an awesome course!! Your hard work doesn't go un-noticed believe me!! With the course completely changed yet again from the last one with some interesting and tricky targets the possibilities are endless!

It was nice to see at least ONE person from the 6 other clubs from Sussex showing their support!! We hope you enjoyed the course and the settings??

Atb

Steve
    HW100 T, Remington 700 .243
    CZ452 Silhouette .22lr, CZ452 .17HMR
    Beretta 686 White Onyx

So I won the recoiling class (only me in it) do I get a prize

Prizes on the day

Can put in a bid to claim the prize for the slowest speed shoot? I was laughing at myself that much that I dropped my pellets. lol
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Misty1983 View Post
    What a cracking day raising money for such a great cause!!

I'm sure everyone had a great days shooting on a great course in great weather!?

Massive thanks to Dave, Rob and Terry for all of your efforts to make the day such a success and for setting an awesome course!! Your hard work doesn't go un-noticed believe me!! With the course completely changed yet again from the last one with some interesting and tricky targets the possibilities are endless!

It was nice to see at least ONE person from the 6 other clubs from Sussex showing their support!! We hope you enjoyed the course and the settings??

Atb

Steve

Can't believe you didn't explain to everyone WHY I got that donut Steve ? Next time you will get 2 just for turning up !

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

Quote Originally Posted by Kingplinker View Post
    Can't believe you didn't explain to everyone WHY I got that donut Steve ? Next time you will get 2 just for turning up !

atvb

Dave
    Would that mean Steve will get 59 next time ?

Boing

Quote Originally Posted by Rammer View Post
    So I won the recoiling class (only me in it) do I get a prize
    John, with that score on that course you deserve to win the comp!

Steve, hand the trophy over..

Quote Originally Posted by Ambulance View Post
    John, with that score on that course you deserve to win the comp!

Steve, hand the trophy over..

I wouldn't mind but I missed a couple of quite easy ones ( got that long one up the tree though )

I wouldn't mind but I missed a couple of quite easy ones ( got that long one up the tree though )
    That was the easy one John !

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Where did all the good posts go,

Go to work buy some red and crisps settle down for an evening of informative reading and "NOTHING"

Hey ho.

Monkey.

Truth is boring I suppose.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

Glitch in the BBS computer,the hamster fell off his wheel and some posts were lost.

Glitch in the BBS computer,the hamster fell off his wheel and some posts were lost.
    Don't think so John , I lost internet connection at around 9am and did not have internet coverage all day . From what I could see the posts were fine unless it all went downhill after that ?

atvb

Dave

Truth

Quote Originally Posted by simmmo View Post
    Where did all the good posts go,

Truth is boring I suppose.
    Totally agree and there appears to be a bit of confusion over who can come to HRPC and who can't so I'll be open and up front and set the record straight.

There are two, and only two, individuals who are banned from HRPC events. This was a decision made by the committe of HRPC and not solely by the HFT section. I'm not going to go into the reasons for this ban because this is not the place for it.

ALL other safe shooters are welcome at our events regardless of their club affiliation.

Our St Catherines shoot was all about raising money for charity and we made it clear that anybody, including the two individuals who are banned, would be welcome.

The timing of our event was dictated by circumstances. Unfortunately this meant that it did clash with other events but the calander is pretty full so we could not avoid this. We were however pleased as punch to find that on the day we had all of the Sussex clubs represented.

There. A bit boring but now everybody reading this knows exactly what the position is and we can get on with enjoying our shooting.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.