Thread: 6.5x284 Norma ammunition - Where to buy?

Question 6.5x284 Norma ammunition - Where to buy?

Hi chaps,

Can anyone tell me where I can buy some 6.5x284 ammunition, within a 50-60 mile radius of Chesterfield, please?

I am due to collect my new rifle soon and I want to get some factory ammunition to shoot the barrel in, as well as get me started until I get all my reloading gear together.

I will also be in the Goole area on Wednesday and Yaxley, Cambridgeshire on Friday if anyone knows of anywhere around there as well, I would be grateful.

I'll possibly be in the Heckmondwike area very soon also.

Has anyone any idea of prices as well, please?

All help greatly appreciated.

Cheers. Paul

your going to struggle as its not the most popular of rounds that's even if they make factory ammo for it

Norma do a factory load,if you go to
    http://www.ruag.co.uk/dealer-locator
    you should be able to find a local agent

also HPS rifles can provide it and possibly ship to a local dealer

price wise no idea as I load my own

Call Mick, at Norman Clark gunsmiths - NOW - with your firm order. He has located some NORMA 130gr - one hundred rounds only - for the bargain price of £180.90 plus carriage. IF you call now, he might be able to get it for thursday.

tac

PS - you owe me several pints.
    Last edited by tacfoley; 04-08-2014 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tacfoley View Post
    Call Mick, at Norman Clark gunsmiths - NOW - with your firm order. He has located some NORMA 130gr - one hundred rounds only - for the bargain price of £180.90 plus carriage. IF you call now, he might be able to get it for thursday.

tac

PS - you owe me several pints.
    Hi tac,

Thanks for all the effort you've put in, but after your last blast at me, I thought I'd get myself sorted on the reloading front, as it seemed to be the general consensus that it was an ask too far to get factory rounds, so I've ordered all the component parts now to reload the bloody stuff...

I do appreciate the time you've obviously taken, but I'm just going to have to stand you to the beers for sheer effort.

Sorry.
    Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Pengo View Post
    Hi tac,

Thanks for all the effort you've put in, but after your last blast* at me, I thought I'd get myself sorted on the reloading front, as it seemed to be the general consensus that it was an ask too far to get factory rounds, so I've ordered all the component parts now to reload the bloody stuff...

I do appreciate the time you've obviously taken, but I'm just going to have to stand you to the beers for sheer effort.

Sorry.
    Paul
    'kay. Just leave 'em on the porch.

tac

*'Blast'? What 'blast'?