Thread: WTB: Anschutz Butthook

WTB: Anschutz Butthook

THIS POST SHOULD BE IN THE WANTED SECTION. WHICH THE OP CAN'T SEE TILL HE POSTS MORE. BUT AS HE'S FROM THE COLONIES WE'LL LET THIS ONE THROUGH.

Hi everyone,

I am a new member to this forum, but have in the past read through some of the great threads and forever learning.

I am a smallbore target rifle shooter from Melbourne, Australia. I have been in sport for just under 5 years now and over that time have been using a club 1411. I have just recently been looking further into potentially buying my own rifle, being an 1813. This wasn't too successful in my search, but in my time I had the opportunity to buy a Anschutz butt hook for one in anticipation I would eventually get a rifle. Unfortunately I ended up giving it to a friend who was wanting one and it was not 2 weeks later that I have the offer for an 1813. So extremely disappointed to say the least and now I am wanting to try and find one myself. So I was wondering if someone may have possibly had an old one they would be kind enough to sell?

Thank you in advanced for anyone who can help. I know it is a big ask and I do appreciate anyone's assistance.
    Last edited by bullbarrel; 05-08-2014 at 12:05 PM.

My apologise bullbarrel. I wasn't aware there was a wanted section. Only just signed up from having been a lurker for quite some time.