Thread: Can you get replacement bulbs for Milbro cubs

Unframed Dave is offline World pork pie juggling champion three years straight

Can you get replacement bulbs for Milbro cubs

I keep seeing these come up, all with hardened bulbs. I cannot bring myself to buy one, knowing I can't play with it.

Dave

breath life into your CUB

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post
    I keep seeing these come up, all with hardened bulbs. I cannot bring myself to buy one, knowing I can't play with it.

Dave
    I use the bulbs from old sphygmomanometers-work OK ;-)

Sounds disgusting, I'll have a google.

Cheers

Dave

Gotcha.

On evil bay at the moment, you can buy a whole Sphygmomanometer for £3.99 delivered. Might be of interest even if it's just to measure your blood pressure.

Have just received a cub from Vic, can't get over the fact that the rear sight has calibration for 20 metres. If the zombies do turn up, this has surely got to be the weapon of choice. The legendary Gat cannot compete, and those little balls have got to sting.

Dave

Dave

Just ask one of the Hong Kong sellers to send you the bulb-it just pulls off.
    Give you a fiver for your rear sightTrev

I received bulb yesterday, exit hole needs drilling out to fit over retainer. Anyhow, a sharp squeeze and you can feel a puff of air coming from the barrel. Poured a few bbs in, but they just seem to drop out of the barrel, need to play a bit more. A lot of info on Trevs airgun scrapbook, there is even a stock and barrel extension available. Imagine the capabilities of this thing. Must find one.

Dave

I often learn new things here, but I can honestly say I never expected the meaning of sphygmomanometer to be one of them

cranking up the MV

Quote Originally Posted by Dave the Frame View Post
    I received bulb yesterday, exit hole needs drilling out to fit over retainer. Anyhow, a sharp squeeze and you can feel a puff of air coming from the barrel. Poured a few bbs in, but they just seem to drop out of the barrel, need to play a bit more. A lot of info on Trevs airgun scrapbook, there is even a stock and barrel extension available. Imagine the capabilities of this thing. Must find one.

Dave
    Dave,sounds like you need to replace your diaphragm.That little bit of rubber in the breech-end of the barrel.Get a surgical glove and cut out a new latex disc.Heat a needle and burn a 1mm hole in it.Bob's your uncle!

PS there is a Pneuma-tir aluminium stock at the Fr.eb right now!http://s21.photobucket.com/user/cine...79a58.jpg.html
    Last edited by trevor1; 16-09-2014 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks for the above, what is Fr.eb?

Dave

French

Go to French eB .Take a look under Pneuma Tir,Trev

I keep coming back to this little wonder, there is on on gun* at the moment for £245.

Bargain or what.

Dave