Thread: Walther LG30 Price info wanted please

Walther LG30 Price info wanted please

Hi All

Can anyone advice me?

I've been offered a Walther LG30 Match air rifle and I was wondering what sort of price I should pay for it?

The details I have are: Walther LG30 .177 air rifle, for 10m target shooting, bought in 2012, immaculate condition and in good working order. Comes with a heavy duty padded rifle case/bag, Adaptors for filling the air canister and adjustment tools for the rifle.

If anyone could give me an idea of what something like this is worth, I would appreciate your help.

Many thank

Steve

Is it an LG300 ?
    Rossendale Target Shooting Club. Every Tuesday and Thursday evening 7 - 10pm.

The seller confirms it's a Walther LG30. It may not be a 2012 model, he bought it in 2012. If you Google the name you can see a picture of one.

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.

Lg30

I don't think Walther list them any more, they were a design from Hammerli when Walther bought them out, its similar (but not identical) to the Hammerli AR20 which they replaced it with. People in Europe who still have stock are selling new for around £650 so work out from that what a S/H ones worth. They were also a bit problematic.
    Walther KK500 Alutec expert special - Barnard .223 "wilde" in a Walther KK500 Alutec stock, mmm...tasty!! - Keppeler 6 mmBR with Walther grip and wood! I may be a Walther-phile?

Many thanks RobinC, That gives me some good information and a bit to think about.