Thread: Airsporter S stock wanted

Airsporter S stock wanted

Hi
    Long shot I know,but has anyone got a spare Airsporter S stock (early version) spare, that they might want to sell me for a project, this is to match up with an MK1 S action that I have acquired.

Also any Mk6 spares, also such as trigger housing and under lever set up, or a rough complete gun might be better for me to cannibalise. I am presuming of course the MK6 is the same internally.
    Any help or advice accepted.
    Thanks,
    Dean.
    BASC

Airsporterman is offline Makes Scrooge look Happy and Generous!
    Moving target, nr Blyth, God's Northumberland
    Quote Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
    Hi
    Long shot I know,but has anyone got a spare Airsporter S stock (early version) spare, that they might want to sell me for a project, this is to match up with an MK1 S action that I have acquired.

Also any Mk6 spares, also such as trigger housing and under lever set up, or a rough complete gun might be better for me to cannibalise. I am presuming of course the MK6 is the same internally.
    Any help or advice accepted.
    Thanks,
    Dean.
    You just missed one on the bay mate!

Airsporterman
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post
    You just missed one on the bay mate!

Airsporterman
    Went for silly price as they do on there!

Airsporterman
    I am a Man of La Northumberlandia, a true Knight and spend my days on my Quest (my duty nay privilege!) and fighting dragons and unbeatable foe, to right the unrightable wrongs, to bear with unbearable sorrow and dreaming my impossible dreams.

Angry

If you only knew how close!!!
    I was the under bidder.
    I have the action that was with it!

agghh!
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
    If you only knew how close!!!
    I was the under bidder.
    I have the action that was with it!

agghh!
    Bad luck mate - there will be others!
    Do you know if the stutty stock would fit your action - you can still get those new (old stock) for around £65 (beech though) would make an interesting 'hybrid'?
    just a thought!
    atb
    Airsporterman

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporterman View Post
    Bad luck mate - there will be others!
    Do you know if the stutty stock would fit your action - you can still get those new (old stock) for around £65 (beech though) would make an interesting 'hybrid'?
    just a thought!
    atb
    Airsporterman
    No I didnt know they were available but I am not a lover of the Stutty shape to be honest.
    I might be able to do a chop job on one though and make something a bit different.I have been dabbling with a bit of stock work lately so I might end up making a high cheekpiece walnut special, based on a hunting rifle stock if I cant find anything.Does anyone know if the S barrel is removeable as it is fitted much differently to the normal Mk6/7. I can see a carbine S special coming up.

How I wish I had kept my original Mk1 S, but I sold it to buy the daughter her first decent PCP as a young skint parent nearly 20 years ago.
    BASC