Thread: What size vials?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by zanes View Post
    E'bay item I linked to = £6.49 for 50 x 2ml vials delivered.
    Your link = £7.54 for 50 x 2ml vials delivered.
    do you prefer to deal with a store that you can phone or call in at if anything goes wrong? or do you want to deal with some one who deals out of there front room and who take 3 days to answer an e mail and bitch like mad if you dont leave positive feed back?
    personally i would pay the few extra pence and have proper customer service and not have to go through an 3rd party to solve a dispute!
    "Men occasionally stumble on the truth, but most of them pick themselves up and hurry off as if nothing had happened" Winston Churchill
    http://planetairgun.com/index.php

syringes

I was given a boxload of time exp 2ml syringes a while back. They hold about 40gn Henry's fine bp. A bit of toothpick blocks the nozzle and the rubber plunger bit is a great bung. They also stand up on a loading board with 1/8in holes drilled in it. And they cost nothing.

I have to say I like e-bay. Usually get the bits within a day or two and always resolved any issues without 3rd party involvment. Maybe I've just been lucky.
    [I]DesG
    Domani e troppo tardi

well i use the one in the link,there great clear ,dont clould up etc ,but they do crack up near the top
    when these are gone ill go for the glass ones

Quote Originally Posted by airgunnut View Post
    do you prefer to deal with a store that you can phone or call in at if anything goes wrong? or do you want to deal with some one who deals out of there front room and who take 3 days to answer an e mail and bitch like mad if you dont leave positive feed back?
    personally i would pay the few extra pence and have proper customer service and not have to go through an 3rd party to solve a dispute!
    Honestly? Probably that famous auction site for small items like this that I can't get locally.

I'm really not sure why you seem quite keen to have an argument over this, but that famous auction site is about as safe as it gets online for buyers (to the detriment of many sellers). It really is comically easy to get refunded through paypal. In addition, sellers can no longer leave negative feedback about buyers.

That seller also has nearly 15000 feedback at 99.9% positive and has a website, which, whilst it is indeed operating out of "there [sic] front room" lists a landline and address. Their store also mentions moving to a larger warehouse.

Buy your vials from wherever floats your boat, but to play the "but but but that famous auction site is so risky" card (and get refuted on it) makes you look a little silly IMHO.

You could of course argue that you'd be better off supporting the MLAGB by buying their vials and be quite correct.
    Last edited by zanes; 15-08-2014 at 12:43 PM.

these any good?
    Good deal, Paramainiac 20-05-07
    Good deal, Snipperuk 11-09-10
    Good deal, Skygrowler 13-10-10

Turnup is offline Dialling code‎: ‎01344
    Quote Originally Posted by cookoff013 View Post
    these any good?
    I don't like them - they are so transparent that you can easily misplace them on the range.
    True freedom includes the freedom to make mistakes or do foolish things and bear the consequences.
    TANSTAAFL