Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: BAR gets its first Walther RO8

Quote Originally Posted by Agentum View Post
    This is twisted question of what i wrote only.

I never said that you have lost your own market, i never said that all airgunners is happy at the pellet coming out of the barrel.
    Here's exactly what you said:
    'With the airgunmarket gone from other than countrys that have slaves working on them for almost nothing'

'I know that a lot of peoples is contended with that the gun is shooting the pellets out of the barrel'

Now, England doesn't have 'slaves working for almost nothing', so this country is most definitely one of those 'other' countries, where you claim that the airgun market has gone. What makes you think this, or have you just made it up?

And, do you really know 'a lot' of airgunners who are contented just because the pellet leaves the barrel, or did you make that up, too?

Simple questions. Please give straightforward answers.

Thanks.
    If you don't know enough to judge - don't judge

I would like to offer my services as an independent tester of this particular rifle as argy does need closure here i feel and its only fair really.
    Terry - send it to me and i will test it. It should only take about 5 years to get my conclusions oh and a nice scope on the top too please.

Well i don't Think you don't can read, it is plainly there that in a future if your market is gone due to prefering cheapes possible prices and the other one says as all can read that it is not all airgunners, and it's as most would understand overstated facts, as most people uses now and then.

I don't get what your after? all this nitpicking stuf just because you Think the Gamo Coyote is a realy good airgun? really or just because i don't fit in here with your friends.

If you has tested the Gamo PCP why don'r share that with all here then?
    Put a link up or something for people to read, i don't know if you are someone important more than you are the admin here.

You may have done all this an in that case i excuse what i wrote.

But is this not a bit stupid? you don't have anyone thinking anythng else than what you gets going here ever?

No problem if it is so, but it doesn't make a good forum at all, and it thought it was until you showed up.
    I'm no one 'important' at all, but I've most certainly 'shared' the tests I did on the Coyote, and with many thousands of airgun shooters throughout the UK and beyond.

I've been polite to you, and I've asked you some simple questions. I think you'll find that the 'attitude' has come from you, not me. I simply asked you to provide some background for the opinions you chose to state so strongly, that's all.

Now, please extend me the same courtesy as I've shown you, and I'm sure we'll get along just fine.

Guys, can we get back to what the thread is about please.

Argy. Just so you understand, most people buy a cheap rifle from China or Turkey because they don't know any better and they want to dip their toe in the water of the airgun hobby. Most, within a couple of months (if they like the hobby), end up buying either a British or German rifle. Our industry is fairly healthy. We seem to have lost Webley and BSA to overseas business consotia, but we still have Air Arms, Daystate, Brocock etc.

But is this not a bit stupid? you don't have anyone thinking anythng else than what you gets going here ever?
    Are you sure you're not Dutch?

I agree fully, back to the topic, i'm sorry for what i have done to it, it was not meant to be that big of a Point.

The Walther R8 will probably sell here too as it has no brother like the Coyote that is already pretty cheap for a pcp here.

Let's se what people Think.

Well i don't Think you don't can read, it is plainly there that in a future if your market is gone due to prefering cheapes possible prices and the other one says as all can read that it is not all airgunners, and it's as most would understand overstated facts, as most people uses now and then.

I don't get what your after? all this nitpicking stuf just because you Think the Gamo Coyote is a realy good airgun? really or just because i don't fit in here with your friends.
    I applaud you for attempting to conduct a debate in a language other than your native one, so please don't think ill of me, but I'm struggling to understand what you're saying.

I've worked full-time within the airgun marketplace for over 20 years, and I assure you there's no danger whatsoever of airgunners losing everything due to preferring only the cheapest products. We appreciate quality, and we're prepared to pay for it, but we also understand that not all airgunners can, or want to, spend big money on their hardware. There is a place for less sophisticated, more affordable airguns, and there always has been. I hope that there always will be, because we need to cater for as many types of shooter as we possibly can.

Now, please stop going on about 'nit-picking' and you 'not fitting in'. If the latter is true, that's not my doing, it's yours. I think you've been treated fairly and politely on here, despite your occasional impolite comments. So, let's just carry on in a friendly and respectful way, OK?

Thanks.

I'm looking forward to trying one

I think some ppls attitude towards lower priced guns kinda stinks if I may say so
    I personally do not like the Hatsan AT44 but if thats what you want or can afford I'd hate to be outshot after badmouthing it

If you buy a lower priced gun then you can't expect a FWB or Daystate but as long at it hits the target who cares

I think it is quite nice to get a lower priced pcp and I wonder what they cost in Germany
    Rip off Britain is surely going to take a sizeable chunk in tax money
    Air Arms S410 Carbine -.177- Hawke Sidewinder 30 4.5-14x42
    Air Arms S400 -.177 - Hawke Sidewinder 30 10x42
    Daystate Airwolf CDT -.177- Richter 6-24x50

Quote Originally Posted by Big Uli View Post

I think some ppls attitude towards lower priced guns kinda stinks if I may say so
    I personally do not like the Hatsan AT44 but if thats what you want or can afford I'd hate to be outshot after badmouthing it

If you buy a lower priced gun then you can't expect a FWB or Daystate but as long at it hits the target who cares

I think it is quite nice to get a lower priced pcp and I wonder what they cost in Germany
    Exactly this it's great that this has came along as we all have different size pockets that we can spend on our sport i'm looking forward on hearing more on these guns

Quote Originally Posted by Big Uli View Post

100% Uli, tried one at Wills 3 weeks back and was very impressed.

I quite like Agentum.
    54 posts and he's arguing with Terry D who is responding.

Billiga luftgevär vagga

Thumbs up

Bleedin google translate .....cheap airguns rock

neil9629 is offline Holds the family record for most pencils nicked from Argos
    I shall be placing my order for a RO8 very soon.

In .22 of course
    Don't blame me, I voted UKIP.